Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Satoshi Card Club (Instant Cashout Poker Room / Up to 100% rakeback weekly) - page 14. (Read 11076 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Poker is not popular in my country. So i don't know how to play it? Please tell me what is freeroll and what is tournanent ?

Sincere thanks in advance !
Neither I don't know how to play poker better start a quick lesson short program or add at least roulette . I would like to participate for sure if some more games are including in future . This is good idea what you brought to start.

the best lesson would be to try it directly, since some sites including satoshi card club offering a freerolls, freerolls is basically the best time for starters to actually try to play poker without any risk at all since it is completely free to join
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
hmm.. this Unlimited Re-buy i think is unfair... tournament should be equal to all users Sad

And about the late registration : 90minutes.

Maybe the best idea to join this freeroll is register 89minutes after the freeroll started, and prepare some mBtc to rebuy when get loss. Smiley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hmm.. this Unlimited Re-buy i think is unfair... tournament should be equal to all users Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
anybody here interested to join the 10K (1btc) GTD tournament this saturday?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Always like poker site, especially site that have interesting freeroll Smiley

I tried to test the deposit button, and it need to fill such kind of login detail (username and password), why you required this?

I tried it several times and I found that the deposit address always changing

And about the withdraw, the minimum withdraw is 1chip, since you stated that 10,000chip = 1 bitcoin means 1chip is 10k satoshi but the fee 10chip , it doesn't make sense.

And about your hourly freeroll 10GTD, does 10GTD = 10chip?

Yes the deposit address is always new every time, any address given to you will be yours forever and it will be monitored for incoming bitcoins and will be credited to your account after 1 confirmation. You can ask a new deposit address everytime you want to deposit and use it once. Then ask a new one for the next deposit.

The 10 chip cashout fee is needed since I pay network fees for every cashout. Later maybe I will lower it depends how the actual average fee will be.

I will later also add more higher guaranteed tournaments as time goes by.

The Hourly freeroll tournament is there so that freerollers will have a chance to get chips for free and play the bigger rebuy tournaments.

Yes it's a good planning
simply players now who usually play 0.001 games can choose right now the 10 chips games
But in the future may 0.0001 BTC be very expensive to Newbies ( I was introduced to Bitcoin 6 months ago  Grin )

Good Decision  Cool Cool
Poker is not popular in my country. So i don't know how to play it? Please tell me what is freeroll and what is tournanent ?

a freeroll is a tournament where you can possibly win without risking anything. in a tournament players will pay a buyin and all buyins will be pooled. then they will all play until only one player remains. the top N remaining players will get a share of the prize pool. in a guaranteed tournament, the prize pool is guaranteed a certain amount even if less players will play. just like the 10K Welcome Tournament, for 1.10 chip buyin, the prize pool will be guaranteed 10,000 chips (1 bitcoin). So the site will stand to lose if less players play. this is an attractive scenario for players since the value of the seat is a lot more than what they paid for.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Neither I don't know how to play poker better start a quick lesson short program or add at least roulette . I would like to participate for sure if some more games are including in future . This is good idea what you brought to start.
For starters you need to know which variant of poker is played. There are many types of poker in general but there are couple of the most successful and ''competitive' variations out there.
This link can help you understand basic difference between them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poker_variants
10K GTD Welcome Tournament

April 4, 2015 9PM GMT+8

Guaranteed Prize: 10K (1 bitcoin)
Minimum Players: 6
Maximum Players: 120
Late Registration: 90 mins
Buyin: 1.10
Starting Chips: 1,500
Addon Chips: 5,000
Level Duration: 11 mins
Rebuy Levels: 10
Maximum Rebuys: unlimited
Rebuy Cost: 1.10
Places Paid: 4 (40%-30%-20%-10%)

0.40 btc guaranteed for the champion
0.30 btc guaranteed for the 2nd placer
0.20 btc guaranteed for the 3rd placer
0.10 btc guaranteed for the 4th placer

If you want to join, play the hourly freerolls to win your entry.
http://satoshicardclub.com/

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Activity: 28

It doesn't really seem like an attractive offer at all to be honest, I don't know how you plan to entice players. For a promotion, you don't need to give coins away completely to the beggars. Why not offer a 25% first deposit bonus? You could make it so that the bonus has to be played with at least once before it can be withdrawn. An attractive offer for users to try the site out essentially risk-free but at least will get rid of the guys who just want a free lunch. Smiley

all i plan is a really big guaranteed tournament with a very cheap buyin that can be won in the freerolls. for now i'm just observing and reading other poker related posts. will sleep in a while and maybe set it up tomorrow.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
It doesn't really seem like an attractive offer at all to be honest, I don't know how you plan to entice players. For a promotion, you don't need to give coins away completely to the beggars. Why not offer a 25% first deposit bonus? You could make it so that the bonus has to be played with at least once before it can be withdrawn. An attractive offer for users to try the site out essentially risk-free but at least will get rid of the guys who just want a free lunch. Smiley

thanks for the feeback Smiley will try to change. but for now, there is also a 100 GTD Hourly tournament.

Yeah, I know it but the 100 GTD is not a freeroll.

Lets look,is been more than an hour and you failed to attract players to play in the freeroll.

If there is no one attracted to your freeroll, how can you attract players to deposit and play in the buy-in tournament?

too soon to say but don't worry i'm committed to improve this, i have some coins to spare too to bootstrap everything.
legendary

thanks for the feeback Smiley will try to change. but for now, there is also a 100 GTD Hourly tournament.

Yeah, I know it but the 100 GTD is not a freeroll.

Lets look,is been more than an hour and you failed to attract players to play in the freeroll.

If there is no one attracted to your freeroll, how can you attract players to deposit and play in the buy-in tournament?

I tried to test the deposit button, and it need to fill such kind of login detail (username and password), why you required this?

And about the withdraw, the minimum withdraw is 1chip, since you stated that 10,000chip = 1 bitcoin means 1chip is 10k satoshi but the fee 10chip , it doesn't make sense.

Yes the deposit address is always new every time, any address given to you will be yours forever and it will be monitored for incoming bitcoins and will be credited to your account after 1 confirmation. You can ask a new deposit address everytime you want to deposit and use it once. Then ask a new one for the next deposit.

The 10 chip cashout fee is needed since I pay network fees for every cashout. Later maybe I will lower it depends how the actual average fee will be.

The Hourly freeroll tournament is there so that freerollers will have a chance to get chips for free and play the bigger rebuy tournaments.

You did not answer my last question yet, 10GTD freeroll = 10Chip Prize??

yes that's right. that freeroll is free to join but there will be a paid rebuy and addon. 10 chips is guaranteed in the prize pool. it can be more depending on the rebuys and addons.

So the prizepool is only 10chips means 1mBtc, and payout will be 40% 30% 20% 10%

First winner will only get 4chips = 40k satoshi lol

I think it is not a good start for a new fresh poker site.

You need to give more interesting promotion to attract more players.

legendary

yes that's right. that freeroll is free to join but there will be a paid rebuy and addon. 10 chips is guaranteed in the prize pool. it can be more depending on the rebuys and addons.

So the prizepool is only 10chips means 1mBtc, and payout will be 40% 30% 20% 10%

First winner will only get 4chips = 40k satoshi lol

I think it is not a good start for a new fresh poker site.

You need to give more interesting promotion to attract more players.

legendary

Help us test our new poker site.

Satoshi Card Club
http://satoshicardclub.com/
10,000 chips = 1 bitcoin
Hourly freeroll tournaments
Hourly guaranteed tournaments
Instant cashout to bitcoin wallet
Quick deposits
Low rake: 2.5% (100 chip cap)

We need testers for this site and get free bitcoins in the process. The cashier system seems working fine.
Let us know if you have problems.
You can instantly cashout your winnings to your bitcoin wallet. No waiting time.
Deposits are credited after 1 confirmation.

any giveaway promo at launch for bitcointalk members, giveaway would be helpful to test members for free without any risk..

i'll think about it, for now there are hourly freeroll and since you can cashout instantly any winnings, i'm afraid they will just cashout the free chips. so there are free tournaments and guaranteed tournaments so that they have to play and earn.

i would like to take part in poker tournament with free rolls and will try my skills to win some money,
is there any download requirement to get hourly free rolls?

just create an account then login then play the hourly freerolls. no need to put a real email address. later when the site grows i will add more tournaments and more guaranteed prize.
Pages:
Jump to: