Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Satoshi Card Club (Instant Cashout Poker Room / Up to 100% rakeback weekly) - page 13. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you registered in the 100 GTD Hourly Freeroll, you have to be online within 3 mins after it starts or you will be removed.
We now have 100 GTD Hourly Freeroll with paid rebuys and addons
Get a chance to win 0.01 btc per hour.
Just go to http://www.satoshicardclub.com/

That's a good news and this is what we are looking for. Higher freeroll prize  Grin

And I'm sure it will attract more players, but I think you should split the prize at least to top 3 winners.

My question is, where are the rebuy-in chips go? in other sites, rebuy-in chip usually goes to prizepool, but I did not see it in your site.

The rebuys and addons go to the prize pool so it's possible the prize will go more than 100 chips. Also it's 1.10 for the addon and rebuy. The addon gives 10,000 chips. The format is hyper turbo. 30 mins of rebuy period.

You didn't see the rebuy and addon go to the prizepool because it never reached more than the guaranteed amount. So the site pays for the difference just to reach the guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

That's a good news and this is what we are looking for. Higher freeroll prize  Grin

And I'm sure it will attract more players, but I think you should split the prize at least to top 3 winners.

My question is, where are the rebuy-in chips go? in other sites, rebuy-in chip usually goes to prizepool, but I did not see it in your site.

In less than 24 hours from now the 10,000 GTD (1 BTC) Tournament will start. You can join for 1.10 chips. Only 15 players are registered for now. Don't miss the chance to win up to 0.40 btc. Smiley
10 gtd hourly freeroll. how does it happen? do you just register on the website and its ok, or do i have to navigate somewhere to register for the 10gtd hourly?

instructions would be highly advised on the website, its very confusing.

but overall its nice.

can you maximize the window? lots of black space need to be filled on the page.

i got my rabbit foot in my hand and the horseshoe in the other.. 9players wont be tough when i have them to win the freeroll Cheesy

Just click the tournament and click the register button to join.
Activity: 28
 10 gtd hourly freeroll. how does it happen? do you just register on the website and its ok, or do i have to navigate somewhere to register for the 10gtd hourly?

instructions would be highly advised on the website, its very confusing.

but overall its nice.

can you maximize the window? lots of black space need to be filled on the page.

i got my rabbit foot in my hand and the horseshoe in the other.. 9players wont be tough when i have them to win the freeroll Cheesy
Can still register for started tournaments. And it does not let me join. Just puts me on the waiting list.

You can late register in the 50 GTD Hourly Rebuy. You can't late register in the 10 GTD Hourly Freeroll.

Yes, but you can register for the 10 gtd hourly freeroll. It just doesn't place you on a table. Bit confusing maybe.

If you register in the 10 GTD Hourly Freeroll and it has started already, you are actually registered on the next tournament.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Nice site i can try play for turnament  Wink
you need to have freeroll to get players to play in buddy. as a newbie myself i wont risk 1btc on your website. impossible

There are freerolls hourly. If you win one, it will be enough to play the 1 BTC Guaranteed tomorrow. You can win up to 0.4 btc in the 1 BTC Tournament.

There is also a 50 GTD Hourly where the site gives huge overlay since only a few players play for 1.10 entry.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Can still register for started tournaments. And it does not let me join. Just puts me on the waiting list.

You can late register in the 50 GTD Hourly Rebuy. You can't late register in the 10 GTD Hourly Freeroll.

Yes, but you can register for the 10 gtd hourly freeroll. It just doesn't place you on a table. Bit confusing maybe.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
you need to have freeroll to get players to play in buddy. as a newbie myself i wont risk 1btc on your website. impossible

there is actually an hourly freerolls here and also no one is asking you to risk 1 BTC on the sites as the fee for the GTD tournament is actually not 1 BTC, you should actually try to visit the site before posting on here
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
The design of the website is not attractive and has been in use other websites  Sad
You need a new innovation
Activity: 28
1K (0.1 btc) GTD Tournament in 2 hours 20 mins.
Op you should some sort of promotion here on bitcointalk apart from creating this thread. As you can see we like new poker sites. You may want to start a small signature campaign or maybe buy some ads directly from the forum's staff.

I have never tried this one so I don't know how. But i'm interested. Anyone care to tell me the details?
By the way the 50 GTD Hourly gives more overlay than the hourly freeroll. So for now those who play the 50 hourly gets more value from the site despite the 1.10 needed to join.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
anybody here interested to join the 10K (1btc) GTD tournament this saturday?

yeah absolutely...I'll join this because I just won the last 2 hourly freeroll tournaments.

So, I have enough chip to join it and maybe to make some rebuys  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: