Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 31. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️Reactor is live on CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/reactor/ ⭐️
📊Detailed statistics there is very convenient to track your favorite REA coin!📊
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What about liquidity? How may i ensure it will be good enough after main listings?
PS crypto bridge listing happend very fast but i can not say it is the major exchange for REA
Token will be traded not only on crypto bridge exchange. There will be several ones. Each new listing will improve the liquidity
There is one more problem: lack of  buy support. It usually happens to the young projects like this
Investors here are smart. They wont sell tokens for a low price, thus sell walls would not appear as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
What about liquidity? How may i ensure it will be good enough after main listings?
PS crypto bridge listing happend very fast but i can not say it is the major exchange for REA
Token will be traded not only on crypto bridge exchange. There will be several ones. Each new listing will improve the liquidity
There is one more problem: lack of  buy support. It usually happens to the young projects like this
Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

The opposite will happen, more Inflation means lower Prices.
In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
Thats good enough, but personally me concerned on completly different point
What? Huh What may be more important then price mate?  Grin we are all in crypto for profit
The product. Price is nothing without good product. Expecting the final realese to start using the project according to its usecase. Thats much better then simple striving for profit
Oh.. Me too. But still, leys face it, in crypto it is everything about profit. Thats why i mostly care about token price rather then idea or the product
Well, thats the honest answer. Thx. We all are aiming the different things
I have nothing to hide. Moreover i have the feeling that in this particular project everything will be okay. Both product and price
Why your team is not public? I wish to check linkid or smth Huh
Is ETH team public? Or EOS? Or Monero? Komodo? You know that someone works on the projects but you dont know who exactly. Thevsame here. Thats made to maintain the privacy of the team. Thats quite important for such an infrastructural projects like this one
Good point. As far as regulation is coming to crypto it is wise decesion to maintain the privacy for the team
Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
What? Huh What may be more important then price mate?  Grin we are all in crypto for profit
The product. Price is nothing without good product. Expecting the final realese to start using the project according to its usecase. Thats much better then simple striving for profit
Oh.. Me too. But still, lets face it, in crypto it is everything about profit. Thats why i mostly care about token price rather then idea or the product
Is ETH team public? Or EOS? Or Monero? Komodo? You know that someone works on the projects but you dont know who exactly. Thevsame here. Thats made to maintain the privacy of the team. Thats quite important for such an infrastructural projects like this one
Merit: 10
Hope this project will satisfy my expectations in terms of price. The idea of creating coins/tokens is not unique but approach is very different in any project
Whats price per token is expected? I see the fact Every person expects different price but Personally you?

REA coins are already available on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC
I saw that. Dont get me wrong but it is small exchange and it us not fair price. With more exchanges - price will eventually grow and thats why i was asking how big price does the community expects from REA
Activity: 84
Hope this project will satisfy my expectations in terms of price. The idea of creating coins/tokens is not unique but approach is very different in any project
Whats price per token is expected? I see the fact Every person expects different price but Personally you?

REA coins are already available on CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC
Merit: 11
After appearing on comparely big exchange - We will see x2-3 spike. Then in a month i guess the steady upwards movement along with all the market continue. Thats my expectations
It would be good enough. However market is bloody one.. Thats why x3 sounds a little bit over optimistic
Thats not a problem, take it from me. Moreover market is gonna rebounce after bakkt launch
After appearing on comparely big exchange - We will see x2-3 spike. Then in a month i guess the steady upwards movement along with all the market continue. Thats my expectations
It would be good enough. However market is bloody one.. Thats why x3 sounds a little bit over optimistic
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

What? Huh What may be more important then price mate?  Grin we are all in crypto for profit
Oh.. Me too. But still, leys face it, in crypto it is everything about profit. Thats why i mostly care about token price rather then idea or the product
Well, thats the honest answer. Thx. We all are aiming the different things

Pages:
Jump to: