Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 32. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

The opposite will happen, more Inflation means lower Prices.
In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
Thats good enough, but personally me concerned on completly different point
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Daily income is awesome, if the current numbers on MNO are correct. 855$ per day - I hope, the price will go up, and it will be good present for upcoming holidays.
As far as block reward grows - price will go up. So few more monthes price will be only growing. Perfect opportunity to make easy money  Cheesy

In long run probably but users will join the project untill block reward is growing. Thats a chance for profit for early adopters
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses(thats the most important) We will see very good growth in terms of price
Merit: 22

Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💸Generous REA Bounties are Live: https://discordapp.com/invite/EVctjHY 💸
💰The Total Prize Pool Exceeds $10 000 in REA Coins!💰
💥Welcome on board! Reactor pays when you deliver!💥
Wow.. Very generous bounty pool! Glad to know team is allocating a really big funding for bounty campaign
Very markable attitude to the investors. You know project with poor bounties will never show a good growth and other way round - such project with generous bounty most likely will show good price growth
Agree with that. However I wish to see more bounties like cintent bounty, fb/twitter bounty etc. More opportunitues to promote the project = more advantages for the project overall
Merit: 11
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Wow.. Very generous bounty pool! Glad to know team is allocating a really big funding for bounty campaign
Very markable attitude to the investors. You know project with poor bounties will never show a good growth and other way round - such project with generous bounty most likely will show good price growth
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️REA is officially listed on CryptoBridge!⭐️

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC

📊Trading has started! Trade, stake, and set up REA masternodes!📊
When project goes to big exchanges? What exchanges are you in contact now at all? Just share few names
Common! Where have you seen the announcment regarding listing on top exchanges in advance? All such announcments are being usualy made post factum
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Let's summarize, there is NO actual Product. there is a HUGE pre-mine. My Guess is:
We will see a lot of Marketing Hype, part of the premise get sold and that will be followed by an Exit Scam like so many other MN Projects.

Red-Flags:

1. No KYD, only Fake Profiles
2. Huge Pre-Mine
3. Crypto Bridge Listing like all other MN Scams.

Be careful Guys, smells fishy.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

When project goes to big exchanges? What exchanges are you in contact now at all? Just share few names
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

You guys are doing incredible work. If I remember correctly it is the first project on my mind that got listed on exchange on such short time!
Agree, it took aproximately a week or so. Indeed it was fast. As for now hope coin will have enough liquiduty on such poor market
Liquidity fully depends on the project's awareness amoung traders. With 2 more exchanges liquidity wont be a problem anymore
Merit: 29
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

You guys are doing incredible work. If I remember correctly it is the first project on my mind that got listed on exchange on such short time!
Agree, it took aproximately a week or so. Indeed it was fast. As for now hope coin will have enough liquiduty on such poor market
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Merit: 1
As far as you did not have any ICO I would like to know How long money you have now will be enough?
I dont know for sure but for few years for sure. Team would not start this project if they did not have funding
Activity: 22
With this freezing crypto market this coin looks attractive to recover this downward trend. All the data indicates the long-termed project.
As far as you did not have any ICO I would like to know How long money you have now will be enough?
What functions your mobile app will have? The same with web version? Or probably it will include some specific features? Need a clarification please
Whats the sense of making some unique features? It is wasting of the team resourses. I guess the same as web version will have.
Hm Huh For better interacting with platform And attracting users to use mobile app more often
What functions your mobile app will have? The same with web version? Or probably it will include some specific features? Need a clarification please
Whats the sense of making some unique features? It is wasting of the team resourses. I guess the same as web version will have.
Pages:
Jump to: