Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 34. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
According to the long term vision of the project -will you make an IC0/IPO in future and how long the current funding will be enough for you?

No ICO. No IPO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
According to the long term vision of the project -will you make an IC0/IPO in future and how long the current funding will be enough for you?
I guess no. Whats the sense? Project is ready to use already. No need to make ico to collect money for the project developing
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
I want to get profit. what are the chances to do it there? If i got it correctly the only way to get a profit here is staking with masternodes?

Staking or running masternodes.
How much is it possible to earn with staking? In USD. And how much does 1 masternode cost?
I want to get profit. what are the chances to do it there? If i got it correctly the only way to get a profit here is staking with masternodes?

Staking or running masternodes.
Merit: 10
this platform has an aim to assist new people! I want to say them thank you! you give such a great opportunity of choose in creating new coins. Hope proector will give better experience in this field then ethereum
When listing on big exchanges?? I see that already 3 exchanges mentioned in the top of this thread but when big exchanges?

The information on more exchange will be updated. Although I give no guarantees, extra exchanges may appear along the way if needed.
When the next block reward increasing? And whats is the monthly ROI here?
Current block is 15442, first block reward increasing is after 17280th block to 1.25 REA per block. Block time is 45 seconds.
With such small block time creation it will take not so long time. Like masternode coins like this. Perfect opportuniti for getting passive income
Activity: 36
When listing on big exchanges?? I see that already 3 exchanges mentioned in the top of this thread but when big exchanges?
Actually, it is planned to start the negotiations with exchanges in Q2 and Q3 2019.  But negotiations with big exchanges will take time and requires good repute, so it is planned for 4Q of 2019 year.
Activity: 36
When the next block reward increasing? And whats is the monthly ROI here?
Current block is 15442, first block reward increasing is after 17280th block to 1.25 REA per block. Block time is 45 seconds.
Merit: 29
I dont see any advisors in your project. Do you have any intentions to find some?
Listing on exchanges not always depend on the team. It usually depends on each particular exchange and other coins applications they got
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I expect x6 from Reactor till the end of the year. How do you think guys, is it okay or we will hit even better result? Dont want sell it for a cheap price Grin
Well, it will mostly depend on BTC but in general My bet x10. But if I were you I would avoid the risk and sell at x6
Merit: 1
I expect x6 from Reactor till the end of the year. How do you think guys, is it okay or we will hit even better result? Dont want sell it for a cheap price Grin
Thats really suberb project and in future may challenge even ETH. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Stealth mode? Cmmon. There is a big amount of active users and demand for tokens. Moreover it is just the beginning. After listing on first exchanges we will see a real hype
Hope there will be no probs with delivering. It just happens sometimes. Afterall Brillian concept and perfect team here. I really hope they are capable to satisfy our expectations
Why they have to appear? They dont. Team is far ahead of its roadmap. Thats why there are no problems with implementation for sure
I foresee very bright future for this project. Despite the competitors Im sure it will be able to conquer its own part of the market
Thats really suberb project and in future may challenge even ETH. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Stealth mode? Cmmon. There is a big amount of active users and demand for tokens. Moreover it is just the beginning. After listing on first exchanges we will see a real hype
Hope there will be no probs with delivering. It just happens sometimes. Afterall Brillian concept and perfect team here. I really hope they are capable to satisfy our expectations
Why they have to appear? They dont. Team is far ahead of its roadmap. Thats why there are no problems with implementation for sure
Pages:
Jump to: