Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 35. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Thats really suberb project and in future may challenge even ETH. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Merit: 10
Why one should use your platform to create own cryptocurrencies when there are tens of other old and time tested similar services provider in market ? What are the benefits and advantages to prefer your platform when we have decentralized platform with big support. These are questions which will be raised because creation of token is easy after that safety and security of platform and blockchain is top priority.
The variety of such projects is always good. The competition is the engine of progress!
When the next block reward increasing? And whats is the monthly ROI here?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Why one should use your platform to create own cryptocurrencies when there are tens of other old and time tested similar services provider in market ? What are the benefits and advantages to prefer your platform when we have decentralized platform with big support. These are questions which will be raised because creation of token is easy after that safety and security of platform and blockchain is top priority.
Merit: 29
Whats the sense of token storing? How big profit may I get here overall?
Hard to predict the future. You will be able to use them according to their usecase. It will rise in price for sure BUT only if market is bullish one
I expect a very good growth here. Due to the perfect idea here will be a lot of users. As a result here will be a lot of demand for tokens from the side of ordinary people, companies and devs. It is all together will lead to the huge upward movement
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hard to predict the future. You will be able to use them according to their usecase. It will rise in price for sure BUT only if market is bullish one
Do u have your own marketing department or u have partnered with PR agencie?
Better to keep it in private. It is up to the team and not to the investors. However i think they use both options
Probably u are right. Just wanna ensure everything is okay witg marketing. It is usualy the weakest point of any project
Everything alright here with that. I have checked dozens different projects and only Proector with its concept of user-friendly coin creation made me really impressed!
Better to keep it in private. It is up to the team and not to the investors. However i think they use both options
Probably u are right. Just wanna ensure everything is okay witg marketing. It is usualy the weakest point of any project
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Project is very promising but it needs more liquidity. Hope to see top exchanges here asap
Most of young projects dont have any demand for tokens after listing on big exchanges. Moreover on such weak market.
Coins, listed on several exchanges are inspiring the trust in a larger extent, so it can rise the demand as well. Cryptopia and Livecoin is a good choice.
Idea of the project is quite disruptive! Im looking forward to take at the final version. Wish to know how will it operate
Im confident everything will go well. The team behind the project is prominent. So dont worry
And what experiense do they have? Just wanne ensure it is not the first blockchain project for them?
Activity: 84
Project is very promising but it needs more liquidity. Hope to see top exchanges here asap
Most of young projects dont have any demand for tokens after listing on big exchanges. Moreover on such weak market.

Let us first complete the first goal - listing on CryptoBridge. Dispersing the trading volume in between difference exchanges is questionable; however, the liquidity on exchanges is formed by the demand, which in turn comes from correct marketing based on a working product. So it comes to the development supported by marketing. Big exchanges would work for REA, but it's very-very premature to talk about this now.
Activity: 308
Idea of the project is quite disruptive! Im looking forward to take at the final version. Wish to know how will it operate
Im confident everything will go well. The team behind the project is prominent. So dont worry
Merit: 1
Merit: 1
It is not about this one. Even now hype and demand for coins is enormous
Merit: 22
Activity: 36
Whats the priority for the team right now? What exactly you gonna do?
The most priority goal is the final stage of launching the platform. Towards achieving the main goal any other intermediate goal will be implemented in the best advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: