Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 17. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nice Project you got there devs! Hoping for its success
Have a nice day ahead Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
I'm a reader and also a decentralized lover. All that fit in one project. For sure I'm in. Good luck with this idea
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think it's a good idea to use the blockchain to connect readers and writers and cut out the middleman.
Activity: 6
You have an innovative concept and a first mover advantage. Will be following progress closely.
Activity: 7
I love to read. So I am very excited about this great project as a reader. I am supporting this project. Good luck dev!
Activity: 5
it's good
Activity: 27
Great Project! fill up the form guys!
Activity: 285
ReaderNet is a great project that i believe will be widely adopted, a platform which connect writers directly with their readers with the need of publishers or any reselling agency is super cool.

Great initiative by the Team!
Activity: 3
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the landing! I wish you success.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I really love the idea of having a library based on blockchain. I will be following the progress and wish all the best with be project.
Activity: 41
Its a dying culture, good thinking to try revive it. Great work
Activity: 14
Good that I am part of this movement
Activity: 1498
Merit: 556
Another great tokenized idea Smiley you guys just need to make sure to avoid legal complaints and at least cover the system over all copyright scenarios. All the good luck to the project!
Activity: 49
im very interested this coin, good luck dev
Activity: 33
This really does sound great, but can you guarantee that the works that are going to be published are going to be good pieces of literature and not low quality books? Also, how will the intellectual property of the writers be protected on the platform? And will the books be available in e-format only? You have to take into consideration that most hard-core readers do not like reading e-books and still prefer paper books.
Activity: 11
Am Earnestly looking forward to successful outcome
Activity: 32
This will be a great platform for bibliophile like me. Also for authors, this would be a great project for them as well since they don't have to pay high in publishing their book. Hopefully this will be a successful project.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I look forward in your success
i will keep supporting you
Activity: 10
Good job to the developer.. Looking forward
Activity: 5
Great! best of luck...
Pages:
Jump to: