Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 15. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
its looking interesting. thanks ! whats will be 1st exchange?
Activity: 46
So exited about this project. Everybody need to read.. big demands here
Activity: 32
Great project with amazing site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a Big community.
Activity: 6
Xopoший пpoeкт c oгpoмным пoтeнциaлoм.  Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Total 100 Million tokens would be generated. No more tokens can be generated after that.

That is good news, we hope so that is best choice.
Activity: 406
Good project dev, i support this. I hope this project can make a new future and booooom moooon 😆
Activity: 27
Interesting program. This is going to be one of its kind. I'm excited
Activity: 22
Good luck for your project ! Nice to see a crypto project around the world of litterature  Cool
Activity: 2
Hello ReaderNet,
I am very happy to join this great community. I can't wait to start contributing to the success of the project. 
Warm Regards,
Cheers!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
great idea.. goodluck
Activity: 13
Great project, love to see the content creator space grow on DLT.
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
interesting opportunity and inisiative in this token that encourage people to invest
Activity: 8
Пpoeкт cтaнeт ycпeшным . Peкoмeндyю вклaдывaть вaши pecypcы.
Activity: 85
Great Project..
Thanks for making it available on smartphone users

Wishing for a fruitful success,
Good Luck Devs and Team
Activity: 48
ReaderNet is combination of multiple application needed for the platform to function. it's an interesting idea
Activity: 58
The future of the publishing industry, right before our eyes people! Get in on it quick!
Activity: 106
Good project, best of luck dev
Activity: 42
I love books.  And I love reading so I am gonna love ReaderNet too.  It's a  revolution in Publishing Industry. And I love the benefits of this project can give and contribute to crypto world and people.  I hope this project will become successful and spread the goodness of this,  their mission and goals.  So good job to the team and everyone can see your dedications to make this project become successful. You deserve the support and success
Activity: 60
Congratulations for the project with great ideas. Hopefully I can see the growth in long term development
Activity: 50
Good project! Thanks devs!
Pages:
Jump to: