Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 21. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
i love reading books.. i think this is an idea to make us more to love books with the combination of blockchains
good luck for this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I'm reader, so i'm readernet_io. Wish me success with you in this project
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Nice ICO. I trust in your project. Good luck, dev
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good day! Great project, good idea free distribution of tokens and the implementation of the plans, I wish you success and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
kudos devs.
Activity: 19
a very good project, this project will be enjoyed by everyone
Activity: 3
Finally a coin that I can relate to! authors and readers will have more option to list and buy books! All the best!
Activity: 5
Great project
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Very promising and interesting project!I'm sure it'll have success
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Good idea with real word use, middleman use to take too much profit.
Activity: 7
There has been recently some projects in the publishing space announced here in bitcointalk, have you thought in doing a merger and create a super DAPP with the best ideas from the different projects?

We are already mid way for our creator portal and IPFS Storage node parts, so do not see any viable reason for alliances
Activity: 4

Fantastic Idea, looking forward. would like to get some Informations
in german and other languages for the people who have not very good english skills.
Activity: 20
Looks better than ATS. Following your project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
There has been recently some projects in the publishing space announced here in bitcointalk, have you thought in doing a merger and create a super DAPP with the best ideas from the different projects?
That's a good project, need more project like this, good luck,
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
your project is nice for reader like STEAM, ALIS:)
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I also think this idea is pioneering. Will follow ReaderNet especially. Cordial Greetings to the dev crew !
Activity: 60
nice project, eager to become a reader
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
This ones the same with Authorship. Auhorship now is having a hard time finishing their roadmap. Hope this one can use the other one's mistake add finally succeed. Im watching this.
Activity: 2
good project, I joined
This seems to me like exactly the kind of innovation that the stale literature branche needs!
Too many writers have no chances of reaching the masses and too many writers are being exploited by their publishers!
Pages:
Jump to: