Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 14. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
As a reader myself Im very much excited about this project and Im more than ready to provide the support that i can give for the success if this. Great job dev
Activity: 25
 Very interesting and perspective project. Read, join, follow. Luck to you guys!
Activity: 45
Heya, an airdrop from an actually cool sounds project. It would be great if this thing would take off. Good luck ReaderNet team!
Activity: 27
very original the project, very far from what we are used to seeing!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Interesting project with high market potential. Good work by the team mates. I hope it will reach success soon.
Good Luck
Activity: 392
read books, like them, it makes us smart as Ethereum and buy this tokens to support
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Followed you on twitter, i waiting for date project successfu. is a great project,always look forward
Activity: 5
A platform that allows users to transact without sharing credit card information, this is very brilliant. I love the idea especially for an individual like me who hates sharing too much personal information online. Good luck on this one, dev.
Activity: 23
Brilliant project that connect writers and readers. I`m happy to support you guys!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I believe in this project , he needs to get on the good exchange, I want to be a part of , thanks to the developers great job, I advise everyone to learn about it in detail I'm sure you will be interested in it
Activity: 4
Wow! This may be the next big thing for avid readers like me!
Activity: 83
good project, hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 39
This is for sure an innovative idea. I like the purpose of this project and I admire your vision on the usage of the Blockchain (Readers can buy or rent these books directly from writers buy paying them using READ tokens) I'll be following you updates.
Activity: 43
I want to be part of this growing success of the project, i want to learn more and help out on how this project to become.more progressive
Activity: 5
Looks like a solid project! Glad i'am an early adopter! Succes!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
It seems that ReaderNet best ico to date, buyers of bitcoin are now millionaires, maybe time to log on before you get left behind
Activity: 6
I've just find out @readernet_io . Seems interesting...
Activity: 52
This is going to be a great project. Supporting it all the way. Good luck to the Dev team!
Activity: 307
Its looking interesting. Thanks!
Activity: 4
Looks like everyone else is also hyped about this. I want this to become a huge success!
Pages:
Jump to: