Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 23. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
one of a kind airdrop..congrats for reaching 2000+ members and more to come..lets make this community strong, goodluck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How are you proceeding with the development? Will we be able to see the product any time soon? Cheesy Can't wait.
Activity: 12
Wow Great Project Cant wait.
Activity: 106
The concept is really great, I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see the project on different exchanges
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
The project is very interesting. Thank you for the opportunity.
Activity: 13
As a book worm, I really like this project.  Smiley
Activity: 36
a unique airdrop, this is really interesting project, best of luck to the developers. really great to be part of it..and thanks in advance for airdrop
Activity: 46
Very nice, I like this project. Will follow it.
Joined airdrop
Good Luck
Activity: 56
Very nice concept, step by step details, sounds really interesting and promising, hope your projects running well and succeed.
Looking forward to your project updates. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 7
Interesting airdrop..@readernet♡♡♥
Activity: 7
Interesting idea for the airdrops. What exchanges are you trying to get listed on?

Currently we are in talks with couple of them. Name of the exchanges will be announced in December 2nd Week.
Activity: 56
Joined Airdrop Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Interesting idea for the airdrops. What exchanges are you trying to get listed on?
Activity: 32
It will be a great future for readers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Guys,
This is the great project ever created.
Good luck to this project, it is highly recommended fro everyone.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 336
Blockchain has given us the power to execute trustless transactions whether they are Bitcoin based payment, Ethereum based Smart Contracts or Simply effort to decentralize the instant messaging. We have witnessed disruptive changes in various areas by adaption of Blockchain but the process how a book reaches to its lovers has been same ever since printing presses came into existence. Amazon Kindle did a little to put your entire library on your smartphone or tab but it kept the power to publish and sell the books to itself amassing billions of dollar from listing fee alone.
Activity: 98
good luck  Wink
Activity: 210
I like this concept. . 1% listing fee for writers and publisher. .. great...success guy
Activity: 14
A new coin and approach in the market!
Let's be successful!
Activity: 2
I will look fooward. So, thank you dev team and congrats for the ide
Pages:
Jump to: