Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 25. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Kudos to the developers of this project. I am passionate about knowledge. I have no doubt this project will succeed . I will give my full support to this project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I will actively cooperate with this good project
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is a great project and has a very nice concept, I love reading books so you have my full support on this. Good luck on your project!
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
Thank you to the team for your efforts
Activity: 309
This is for the readers and writers alike. 1st of its kind if you ask me.
Save cost and time.
So happy with this project and can only wish the devs success.
Activity: 98
joined airdrop  Wink
Activity: 56
im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed that i part of your project cause im really sure that this project is near to success..
lets spread our wing and let fly to the moon..
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
A great idea and all you have to do is
Activity: 61
 a very pleasant afternoon, this the way to make a successful project,just keep communicating on us because in the future we will vote you to reach the true meaning of successful project..goodluck
Activity: 364
Interest a project and very nice that, hopefully give positive effect for all participation, happy registration and goodluck.
Activity: 118
Interesting project, I will tell my friends. Really like the idea behind this project. It seems mature. The team and resources (videos, website, whitepaper...) looks quite professional.
Activity: 185
thinking a good project, good luck....
Activity: 95
good project Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
seems like interesting project ) Peoople will get tokens for publishing there books and other for reading them )
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
thanks for the chance to be a part of your wonderful project. im hoping for best success in near future. i will follow the thread and new updates.
Activity: 68
Great project and lively community
Activity: 85
Just don't miss such an important moment in my life! The creators of the project, Thank you!!!
Activity: 52
good project
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
creative project and hopefull acceptable to crypto community and more member and investore come to this token. success dev  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I've ever found a cryptoccurency based on book platform also, but they just about a sell/buy book platform and this is more than that. Things more complete will be succesful apparently. So I will looking forward for this to be grow.
Pages:
Jump to: