Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 37. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
 very promising  project specifically for  readers Nice plan
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello, just participated to your airdrop, all steps was done and i hope i will get tokens, because too many airdroppers scam people in our days. Thank you.
Activity: 53
This can be a great chance for readers and writers to earn money doing what they love.
Good luck!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Project interesting and promising will see its growth up
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
A Blockchain based publishing and reading platform which connect writers directly with their readers. I have witnessed one or two similar ideas before. Non of them has succeeded yet but hope this one does. Book warms are excited Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I imagine that the modification of content is a function of copyright.
The idea already has a goal, I hope to see soon the scope of the project in the real world. Successes
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Thank you all who worked on the project, I also step in it. Even if you try it in the future will turn out really useful feature. I now see how to become a member of change the future!
Activity: 35
Interesting project. best of luck
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
I'd love to meet the dev team, so I can know who am supporting. Lovely project
Activity: 116
I like this idea of cryptocurrency for readers, it a nice initiative, I love the everything was scheduled and set
Wish you the best
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
I'm pretty confused on how this is supposed to work can somebody please explain it to me in layman's terms?
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Cryptocurrency for readers and writers is a great concept, i think it will help to ease the gap between them.

Will definitely monitor on this development
Activity: 56
I am avid reader of amazon kindle. Planning to publish a book soon. I hope @readernet_io could help me in future for the same tasks. Joined airdop. best of luck devs
Activity: 47
avaible for french traduction dev Wink
sed me a pm please
Activity: 11
I think it's a good project. I will be glad to help the project in any of its undertakings both as a writer and as a reader.
Activity: 103

I like this project. Thank you
Activity: 61
Im am pretty much sure that this token will be patronized by investors, will be a big hit in cryptomarket.Good job Dev
Activity: 112
I like the idea, good luck with the project
Activity: 602
Nice concept idea about this project. Im sure this project very useful to help writers to publish they book
Good luck dev, I will help promote your project with social media, thanks
Activity: 220
i will love to see this project go mainstream. i am a local organizer of a weekly readers club in my my community in ezira. i hope this project incentive both readers and writer in ways that reading is extremely profitable
Pages:
Jump to: