Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 32. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Goodluck to your project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow, a token for book lovers, this is a great project. It will benefit all the writers and readers of books. I like the concept, I hope this token will be successful. Good luck devs, I will support and promote you!
Activity: 13
I like the project nice job
Activity: 88
Looking forward to this project.great concept.i love being reader
Activity: 6
I love project this project because it will increase readership and help publishers attain goal they aspire for. interesting project
Activity: 70
Good project with good website, looking forward to join it, Hoping for the great success. Good luck!
Activity: 10
ReaderNet is a welcome development, I'm so glad I'm part of this innovation
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 980
Nice work..congratulations to the team...it will revolutionize reading and writing
Activity: 56
Amazing project,Im interested,looking forward for any update
Activity: 181
Jan
Well its good project and great team. I want to catch this project in the future. Well see yeah.
Activity: 72
Excited about the project.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  Good Luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
it looks promising , many investor will look onto this . goodluck dev !
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
wow congrats dev for this project gained huge support specially from our team!
more success to come!
Activity: 61
The publishing platform is decentralized for publication. This is our chance to instill in our children love reading, for reading the beginning of learning and its various benefits
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
To bring the reader closer to the writer without intermediaries is a very interesting idea. Let's see what happens. Thanks for airdrop. Best regards.
Activity: 7
Am so loving this project, a project for readers, I love it.  Good luck Dev.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project is very different from the others that offers the reader to buy and rent books ditectly to from the writers that every reader would love. A very promising and surely will success.
Activity: 50
Nice project
Pages:
Jump to: