Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 39. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Its great and interesting project.

Nice idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON.

Good luck and be the best.

Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
A brilliant project, a smart thought of free dissemination of tokens and execution of plans, I wish successes this project.
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
Great project. I will surely support and invest in the project for long term because I perceive it to be successfully project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
You have a well organized and arranged plan of activity, with good Airdrop pre-campaigning.
I recommend you to present the development team on the website, preferably with a link to Linkedin.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Great idea and I hope you can make this project grow and prosper.
Wish you all the best and will follow you. Hodler here!

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
All these "new" accounts posting is very suspicious. Literally 10 people posted in the last few minutes which is very suspicious. I would be careful guys
Activity: 98
This project is amazingly great, having a great future.
Activity: 37
this idea is great easy to pay, fast transaction, easy to access and all of this transaction are directly from reader and publisher which means the price would be much lower than to the other reading store...
Goodluck dev.. lot of reader all over the world will love this idea.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The concept on which this token is based is awesome and has a real life use cases, but I do hope this is way better than that scammy ATS token. ATS token promised great stuff, but ended as an utter failure. I like the development team behind this token and the design of the official website. The UI of the website was pleasant to look at and it felt easy signing up for the airdrop.
Activity: 84
A good project to bring together both the readers and writers at same platform, all the best devs
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Its always nice to get some tokens that have actual platform and real world use.
Big thanks for giving some for free  Grin
Activity: 20
 You have made a very informative description of the project. But one question: will be some bonuses if I use READ in app (but not BTC or ETH)?
Activity: 56
It seems like every new project claims to be  "revolutionary" and "innovative".
I hope to join you one day
you must join today  Grin
Activity: 35
Another great innovation in the crypto world. Connecting writers to readers. This will surely revolutionize cryptocurrency. I love and support it all the way.
Activity: 27
Are there a 2nd Airdrop?
Activity: 40
Good project for readers and authors, Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Blockchain has managed to cut the middle-man in may projects, so i am certain it will succeed here as well. Good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Great idea. Provides many opportunities for small time writers. Will join to airdrop.
Activity: 62
Hello,
i filled the form because this project is a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: