Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 34. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very interesting project there, never thought cryto can be associated with publishing. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Very nice project!!!!!!!
Activity: 5
Fine project and interested in it
Activity: 78
This project is very wonderful. We hope the success.
Activity: 21
I love reading books, and I myself buy over 20 new books every year , and this project could help me a lot ..
very great project guys ..
Activity: 86
A very good project. I support you.  That's absolutely new and interesting product
Activity: 58
great project!
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This project is bringing back the power to writers and content developers who have endured losses at the hands of so called publishers and sales agency. I see it encourage the literature attitude back to everyone through the blockchain network
Activity: 62
ReaderNet allows writers to write, edit, publish and showcase their book directly to readers instead of taking the path which is being followed for centuries now. Readers can buy or rent these books directly from writers buy paying them using READ tokens. Writers save on hefty cuts taken by publishers & listing websites like Amazon, Safari, Bookstore etc.
Activity: 39
Im looking forward on this project!
Hope there will be fair and honest distribution
Activity: 92
Nice project. Good airdrop. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 13
This is one of the best projects out their.I already read the whole site and i find it very interesting.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
An excellent and powerful innovation looking forward to its great success!!
Good project Smiley
Activity: 118
Good job dev. Wonderful job team
Activity: 65
Such an incredibly lucrative opportunity, i see good future with this project, wish the best dev!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Finally a project with something promising
Activity: 29
a real open opportunity for all readers,writers to get involve ang make money!!
Activity: 31
every one who like to read should have it
Activity: 55
Cool! Finally, soon I will have the opportunity to buy books cheaper.
Activity: 68
A great project thank you for the opportunity to join this great community. I believe that this project will be a great success
Pages:
Jump to: