Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 43. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I like the idea of the project and I hope it can be developed in its entirety
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This could be the project for the future of crypto.A great project for a lots of readers out there.Investors who loves to read would probably love to invest for this project.. Thanks developers
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I think everybody knows that it's enough complicated to find a project with real idea which need blockchain for real! Cheesy
Statistically only 10% of all ICO it isn't a Ponzi Scheme...
But we did it!! Grin
I think that you couldn't imagine how I was surprised when I had realised that in addition this project make an airdrop! Cheesy
Bravo!! Cool
Activity: 24
Very interesting.. Thanks developers ..good luck
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Nice work guys, something refreshing done with blockchain, giving the power back to writers. hope this gets a lot of exposure and help writers get paid for their content as opposed to amazon keeping most of the profits
Activity: 122
This is a big development for the publishing industry. This will definitely narrow the gap between writers, punlishers and readers in the industry.  
Activity: 69
Interesting project great job dev
Activity: 97
Very nice website, the project is a interesant view for cryptoworld advantages. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 54
Interesting project dev

Goodluck
Activity: 560
nice project and goodluck.
Activity: 40
After years of trying to publish my fathers SF books online as e-books it all turned all out to be a hell of a job. This project brings light to me. Creator part is what is most interesting for me.
Activity: 33
Nice project good luck
Activity: 10
Great project. Success and prosperity at all stages of your project.
Activity: 37
Very promising project. Looking forward to seeing it highly successful..good luck guys
Activity: 35
This is an awesome project
Activity: 4
wow nice project....
Activity: 100
Very nice website atleast! I think the project looks promising, there's some similar already out there like steem.it. This seems more for professional authors though. Not a writer but I would love to get some books and try out the platform asap!
Activity: 45
Very interesting project.
Activity: 103
Nice Concept and another modern using of Blockchaintechnology. I wish Dev good like and much success!!! Smiley
Activity: 3
This is an incredible project. Go to the site. Read the white paper and join!
Pages:
Jump to: