Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 46. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Very nice to see a cultural blockchain-based project! Will be Uber of Readers and Publishers?
Activity: 28
I like Crypto projects that have actual real world use. This is better than authorship and publica in my opinion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi,

great work

Thank You!
Activity: 1
 Smiley :)who ever says what ever I think about this is a great project. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 41
A good idea is to link writers with readers, which will lead to a faster market and increase revenue from each project. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 8
Good luck with the project. Sounds cool!
Activity: 2
Good luck with your project!
Activity: 56
Having a cryptocurrency that supports readers and publish will be very valuable to book lovers and ease all the challenges with book publication and procurement. I beleive this will pave way to a new world library and archiving system. Fingers crossed for project success!
Good luck devs.
Activity: 92
´´Readers can buy or rent these books directly from writers buy paying them using READ tokens. Writers save on hefty cuts taken by publishers & listing websites like Amazon, Safari, Bookstore etc. ´´
I love read, thank you for this project
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think it 'll be better to avoid asking people to post to participate in the airdrop, they will spam the Thread and it may be deleted
Activity: 8
The idea behind the project is very great.
Activity: 3
For someone like me who loves to read books. Such a great project. Yessssirrr!!!
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 38
I'm joined, thank you
Activity: 52
Im interested on this project Smiley
Looking forward for any updates here dev!!!
Just keep up the good work!!
Goodluck dev!
Activity: 459
Amitabha, Zai Shanzai good
Activity: 81
ReaderNet is initiative to connect writers with readers. Provide a writer with all the tools need to write & edit a book, secure its ownership, publish it and sell it directly to the readers resulting in faster to the market and more revenue per project.

It is really grate idea to help writers to write, edit and publish books in one platform.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Looks like an airdrop version of ATS but that project is taking too long I didn't heard any update on it. I guess this one will be more successful i'm looking forward for the future of this project.
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
In wattpad, writting stories is free (unless your story was published)
but here, awesome i cant wait for this project
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I like to read books. I buy a lot of books, so I fully support this project. I hope he will be more successful than Authorship. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: