Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 45. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
From what I've seen, this is a very ambitious but also well designed project. There's some competition in this area, namely Authorship as an example. However, I've seen better community support in this one (the way authorship managed the airdrop and referral whitelist was painful and allegedly unfair, and in the end they had to rectify). Hope this one doesn't follow the same path.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I Think it's a good project ! Goog luck dev !
Activity: 269
Very interesting whitepaper and I think this project ready to go to the moon in long term. Hoping for active developer and community for this coin to become more profitable. Thanks to all the developers.
Activity: 105
Future of publishing industry. Nice idea and concept looking forward for the success of it.
Activity: 51
Im interesting for this concept connect the writer in reader nice
Activity: 139
Hope there'll also be a dictionnary built into the app Smiley
Activity: 5
Reply for airdrop purposes...
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Great integration about POS in masternode concepts, Anyways waiting for more details

and hope to see your update soon

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Cool Project, Best of Luck. Join Airdrop
Activity: 20
Xopoший пpoeкт, пpиcoeдиняюcь! Удaчи!)
Activity: 238
I love this idea because this can boost reading habit among the society specially amount teenagers and young generation. This will help to writes to publish their publication with less effort than other days
Activity: 120
Cool Project, Best of Luck. Join Airdrop  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
hello, Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team ReaderNet. The best of success.
Activity: 28
A very unique concept. Best of luck for this project.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
a very remarkable project, hopefully your project runs smoothly and successfully dev
Activity: 448
Good project,  keep the good work Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
support developers, the project is promising. I THINK....
Activity: 96
Education is a must. Thanks for this good project.
Activity: 40
Very unique and promising idea of blockchain based publishing and reading platform excited and looking forward, good luk
Activity: 25
I followed you and tht s a great project
Pages:
Jump to: