Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 28. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
Unfortunately, WhitePapers translations are often of poor quality and are almost impossible to understand, taking into account the complexity of such documents. It's almost necessary to read the original, but not all are good speak English to do it.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
I read whitepaper but doesn't understand at all. Just read  a small portion of the white paper. Also there is too much ICO and many whitepaper that I have to read. So for now, I will try to believe Ico rating or bountyhive for join bounty.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 28, 2018, 02:03:02 AM
Yeah whitepaper is a good thing and people should read them before investing in something, there's a lot of important information about the project in whitepaper, i skip the tech part most of the time because I don't understand it that much but the business aspect is enough to know what they are planning to do and how they will do it. That way you can plan how long you will hold the coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
So many whitepapers and roadmaps are complete BS though and the team has very little intention of accomplishing their goals.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 28, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Before investing, I'm studying a technical  document. Therefore, I rarely invest in projects at the ICO stage. It's good that there are projects with strong teams and great ideas.
p.s. I do not understand people who invest their money without studying the project.
Activity: 406
June 28, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
ICO's whitepaper will give you an overview of everything you need to research, learn, and understand before you can make educated decisions. If you really want to make sure you have all the information you need to consider to invest in the project, you should start with it.
There's a lot of white paper out there right now. Some of them are very technical, but what I like is gifcoin and databroker because it has a huge market and the paper is clear.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 27, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
Basically I do not read the white paper of the project, because I invest in projects on the advice of people who understand this well and I am calm  Grin
haha very risky, do not trust anyone to make an investment.
you should not take the opinions of others completely. some information is very important and you should look for it. unless you are ready to lose your money.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
Basically I do not read the white paper of the project, because I invest in projects on the advice of people who understand this well and I am calm  Grin
Activity: 86
June 27, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Of course the reading of any campaign whitepapers  is of a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptoworld.The reading aswell likewise broadens your wide thinking about the blockchain innovations of so called sectors.
Im about to read deeponion's!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
Whatever you want to be involved in, you have the knowledge, the crypto or the bitcoin, too, you read about it, understand it, and you make the right decision.
Yes, this is my way to choose a good ICO here in technology by reading there projects information for what the purpose why they launched this coin. Whitepapers is what I depend because there's a lot of issues like scamming right now.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
Whatever you want to be involved in, you have the knowledge, the crypto or the bitcoin, too, you read about it, understand it, and you make the right decision.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
I have met several guys that decided to invest in ICOs even without opening whitepaper! How? What are they thinking about? I do not think they are those millionaires, who just do it for fun. always read whitepaper thoroughly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
Yes reading whitepaper is very important if we want to follow the campaign or investment in it. So we do not get fooled and waste our time to follow the campaign.
Activity: 658
June 26, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
Reading the whitepaper of the ICOs has a great advantage. Their is a lesson from reading it. By continuously reading we will know the genuine one from fake whitepaper, so it's much more to avoid scam project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 26, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

one of the best things to do on white paper before joining a bounty and investing in projects. here also will know if the project is being implemented. telegram must also join to learn all about the project.
One of the best way to know about your participated campaign is by reading their white paper, because of reading there white paper you can easily their terms and condition and you can have knowledge about their propose project. But i think reading is not enough to fully understand their project, it also needed to study it so you can easily have knowledge and understand it very well, especially to those newbie iwho participating in bounty campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 26, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
I believe that numerous tasks think of some extremely abnormal data in white paper today, since no one just understands it, obviously it might be that somebody will read this white paper and he will have much more inquiries in the event that he has not as of now read for the most part
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

one of the best things to do on white paper before joining a bounty and investing in projects. here also will know if the project is being implemented. telegram must also join to learn all about the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
Whitepapers can be explained as a paper that explain the problem a project intends to solve and and how it intends to do it.
Activity: 658
June 26, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
Reading whitepaper is a must if you are investing in thousands of dollars!  Investment is always about the future and you should know what happens future of your investment.  Reading whitepaper is highly recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: