Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 31. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
There is where the information for the project is located. Whitepaper is a plan for a project and you can read whether it will become successful in the future. You can read there mission and vision of the team why they are developing such project as well as the allocation of funds. Well whitepaper is a good source when doing your on research about the platform itself before you do some investment but be careful because some new project or ICO's are copying whitepapers from other
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
Reading whitepapers is a very good source of information, and can help you to grasp some of the difficult to explain parts of the technology. Projects will usually pitch these at the mid to lower end of the spectrum experience wise to appeal to the widest possible audience. I commonly can get the completed information of an ICO by reading the whitepaper. Whitepaper helps me so much to know more about the project. Even sometimes it is too tired reading lots pages of a whitepaper
Activity: 273
June 21, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
There are so many in the cryptoworld that do not care about the whitepaper. It is more important for the person to increase the value and to sell the token immediately. But it's a good idea to read the whitepaper and find out what the most is the coin for the most. White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 21, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
Reading documents is first of all very informative.I mostly try to read them.Still, the world of crypto-currencies is huge and there's something new every day.
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
I try always read whitepapers. Because I learned many important things. Also during reading whitepaper you learn project mission, roadmap, business plan, team, future plans. This information help you to know about the project better
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 09:25:16 AM
I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:44:02 PM
Lots of times these white papers are long and full of technical lingo, When reading ICO white papers, it’s best to first understand relevant reality which include;
Inform the public of the project,
What they want to accomplish,
Why they believe their product is needed,
Their roadmap which is a timeline of milestones they want to reach and when
Their methods for meeting their goals
(If it is a project that will hold an ICO) You can also find how they will distribute the tokens that are created.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
June 20, 2018, 10:41:26 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
I always read the whitepaper when I find one project that I want to invest. I need to know enough about the thing that I will putn my money in. If I can find a reliable information, I will quit.
very precisely, because in whitepaper we can find important information about the project and that is where convinced to attract investors, we are encouraged to read it first to know the fate of the future project because there we can predict it.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 20, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
I always read the whitepaper when I find one project that I want to invest. I need to know enough about the thing that I will putn my money in. If I can find a reliable information, I will quit.
Activity: 420
June 20, 2018, 10:02:57 PM
The importance of reading whitepaper is at high stake. Most of the users complaining about the events or the updates of the ico they are joining is that they ended up not reading its whitepaper. Whitepaper is like a users manual, it contains all the detailed information on the ico. Having an ico without the whitepaper itself is useless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

White paper plays an important role in the ICO project , here personally I like always to use my sense through read of one paper in these days , the best thing that I know in the white paper is that , it clears that what the new in the new ICO project , what is unique that is making it unique from another project .
All over it is a type of the book to show what the development team did to make project more better then any another project in the history . But still not everyone  rear whitepaper , they only wait for the reviews by another people and also they wait for the ICO rating sites , but in actual they don't know that most of the people gives reviews by taking money from the ICOs ( paid reviews ) and the same thing are happening with the ICO rating websites in most of the cases .
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
It is very important, especially if you are an investor you need to read the whitepaper because it has all the plans and knowledge about the project.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
I always read WhitePaper, especially when I choose a signature campaign. I think, when you reading the whitepaper, you can understand how promising the project will be or is it possible a scam, and participation in this project can be just a waste of time
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
I think that whitepaper is one of the best sources of information about the project. Especially if it is well-made. I have to study the technical documentation of many projects quite often, as I write ICO reviews and without understanding the project, it is impossible to do. In any case, I'm just glad, because this is a great opportunity to study the crypto market
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
I always read a white book and then ask myself the question if I can not answer it then I read it again later until I will get a definite answer, because they think it's boring and difficult, I think that's a big mistake. Since white paper is the first thing we need to read if we want to invest or succeed, I always read white paper.
Activity: 147
June 20, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
I just realize  that most people even those who buy tokens do not read whitepapers.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
If it's interesting and it takes a deepening then, by all means, read the whitepaper will be indispensable in order that the understanding can grow and confident with what he does. but for an overall very rarely read the whitepaper though is actually very important to do. But how different people in the search for understanding of either passing or whitepaper.
Activity: 196
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 18, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
I do not like to read whitepapers. I just open the website page only, then read there, the most important is to find information how much token allocation, and how many tokens that have been sold

I'm almost like you, I donot like reading whitepaper, but apart from reading the information on the official website, I will also read some articles that specifically evaluate the ico project, refer to others' opinions and finally decide whether to participate in this project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: