Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 30. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
I think there is a point where when reading whitepapers a project we can get an information about the project whether it will be successful or not. So try to read the whitepapers of a project if you are really interested in the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
June 25, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
Very good question. I would also read something like that. You always need to improve your knowledge in any field if you want to be better and earn more money.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 25, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
Yes I always read whitepaper but I read only important things about the project vision, roadmap, token price, token supply and listing plannings these are the important things to study before working for any bounty campaign or before buying any ICO coin too. Certainly whitepaper is a good knowledge source for newbies in crypto world. But I have noticed not every project whitepaper has proper information. Even if we studied whitepaper and find a good project its not guaranteed that it will be a successful project. Sometime we able to understand from our experience too.
Activity: 57
June 25, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 25, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
Reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the best ways for you to know if you are onto a good project or not. The whitepapers of scams mostly have grammatical errors and a general lack of effort in the way of writing and trying to explain what exactly the project is about and what they are trying to do with it

Mostly of whitepaper now has a good grammar but lack of information, there also few stating the roadmap is really short and sort of it is so big nor it is too small but for long period of time. Whitepaper is the source of all information so if it is lack or sort of bad then you should think twice before investing
Activity: 103
June 25, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
Reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the best ways for you to know if you are onto a good project or not. The whitepapers of scams mostly have grammatical errors and a general lack of effort in the way of writing and trying to explain what exactly the project is about and what they are trying to do with it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:30:06 PM
Reading Whitepaper make you more comfortable on what idea the project you want to invest you can really see sometimes if the project is serious or just doing a shit coin but reading WP. It really was helpful for investors.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
White papers are not really great at present. The information is most of time very superficial and don´t really allow to understand the real strategies that will be in place.
even if they may be not as great as you expect tjem to be, you have tp read them, this is my opinikn and i mightbe wrong
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
in my opinion, reading whitepaprs is so important, we are talking zbout our own ,oney, how can it be considered as bori g?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 24, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
White papers are not really great at present. The information is most of time very superficial and don´t really allow to understand the real strategies that will be in place.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 06:00:10 PM
No better source of information  that a project white paper and the official website. If one must  invest in any icon, it is necessary  to devote some time to study the white paper
Reading the Whitepaper and having the announcements is going to have a lot of bad reviews and information on there so you have to be very careful to not get scammed.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
No better source of information  that a project white paper and the official website. If one must  invest in any icon, it is necessary  to devote some time to study the white paper
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
White papers are basically the pinnacle of the product, yet provide all the necessary information about the project , and clearly lay out the project plans and the road map they are to follow. Reading the white papers not only enrich you with the knowledge abou he project but also opens your eyes on whatthey are giving ou a deep clarification of what the projects aims to bring into the market. Its advisable to keenly look intothe  white papers befeore commiting your money in a project
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
June 24, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
A lot of people just dont read the whitepaper because they do not have enough time for that, that ist he main reason of why they end up losing their money on that ico
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
June 24, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
I'm reading whitepapers from time to time , but in most cases all I can find there is the fact that this is just another crap , that already have a 10+ clones on crypto market . It's really rare case , when I'm feeling like I see something new and interesting reading whitepaper.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
I think reading the whitepapers of the new projects which you are thinking to invest in is very important. For me, whitepapers are good to understand if the project have beneficial and innovative features or not.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
Now I am looking at the whitepapper but not so carefully as before. At the moment I have chosen a few points for myself which are most important for me than reading of whitepapper
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
From my point of view, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper,
we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 21, 2018, 06:12:38 PM
Whitepapers are key information stores for projects utilizing the Blockchain technology. Reading them widen your understanding on how the Blockchain technology can offer solutions to our contemporary world. It also serve as a means to decide or choose good projects from bad,fake or scam projects by cross-checking some few stuffs such as typos and the main ideology of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: