Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 33. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
I agree with you, wihtepaper is a source of information to be able to know in detail about the project to be followed. Especially for beginners, including me, whitepaper is important to understand its contents. Whitepaper will help us to find solutions to our various questions about the project. We can see that the project has good prospects, and is worth following or not through a whitepaper.
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
I learn a lot about the project in depth everytime I read there Whitepaper. From there vision and plans on months and years ahead. It doesn't only give information to the people but you can also see how serious and eager a project, the team and the company wants to succeed. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
If you want to make sure that a project is great - you should read its whitepaper, because the WP of good project has a lot of technical and economical details.
Activity: 62
June 08, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Reading whitepapers can be so interesting as they tend to provide the accurate information needed for one to invest in a specific project. It is advisable that, before investing your hard earned money into any project, you should have gone through the whitepaper to know how solid the project is. That will give a nice foundation to cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 74
June 08, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
Whitepaper is a document that tells how the technology of the block-project will work. This file usually contains a detailed description of the architecture, as well as how the users interact with the system. Smiley
Yes, the truth is saddened by one fact. What is the useful information there a bit. Everything else is almost one in one similar to other white paper. For me personally, there was one document that opened my eyes to the possibility of centralizing the system and supporting decentralization. And the maximum impact that developers can have on the system is on or off.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 08, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
one neat whitepaper is enough ang of couse not plagiarised. There  are other factors that you might want to consider when your investing in a certain crypto. BUt it's really a good start to know the validity of one project. 
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:28:44 AM
As for me Whitepaper is quite dofficult for newbies, but usually you can unerstand a lot from it..
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
Reading a cryptocurrency white paper is about knowing what to look for and then trusting your gut. White papers come from companies that haven’t even launched yet, so there are bound to be a lot of unknowns. If you decide to invest in a project, then follow sound investment philosophy and don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Even the best white paper doesn’t mean a project will succeed, but a bad white paper can expose a project that’s doomed to fail.

There are a few sections every white paper must have:

Problem
Solution & Product
Token Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical)
Team
Token Deployment & Plan
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 07, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Well if we are going to do project related analyst that we will follow then must read the project whitepaper because by reading it then we will know more about the future purpose of the project.

But only with Whitepaper we can not make the final decision of our choice because there is much more to be analyzed in every project, but I suggest it's a lot to clap Whitepaper for us to get to know the unique technology.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
agreed. Im one of those technically stupid people so I tend to skip over whitepapers too and focus on the general idea, however, if youre going to invest in a project you should understand both the general idea and the technology behind it. thats my 2 cents, anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
It is very important to read the white paper as one would be well guided based on the information therein. Reading white paper would expose one to knowing about the project,it's road map, team behind the project, etc
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 09:42:42 PM
It can become a big problem nowadays when people are lazy to read the whitepaper of projects before investing in the company. Can't stress enough about this point - do not invest in something you don't understand
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 09:34:52 PM
I do not like to read whitepapers. I just open the website page only, then read there, the most important is to find information how much token allocation, and how many tokens that have been sold
Activity: 156
May 19, 2018, 09:20:06 PM
The first thing i do before getting into a project is read the white paper which gives me more vivid information about the project and how the project is going to go.
Activity: 658
May 19, 2018, 08:45:23 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Whitepapers contain all the important information and essentials. Although it has a lot of information needed to read, a lot of details but to find a good project then we need to read them.
I agree with you that there is too much redundancy and incomprehensible information, but reading it all is a great way to judge the nature of a project. Also, there is no better solution.
Activity: 287
May 19, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
Reading of whitepaper is part of the learning process that makes one knowledgable in cryptocurrency. It opens ones to features and structure of crypto, how things are organized and to look forward to development of the project that one is interested in. It is  a must for anyone that have to invest in ICO.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Whitpapers give proper information about crypto currency. Some people in this world who only read cryptocurrency and they invest in right coin and more profit. Whitepapers helps us to grow more in crypto currency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 10:09:59 AM
Unfortunately, I'm sure that white bamuga does not even read every fifth crypto user. People can be understood - reading this is boring and often the same. However, there is a lot of information there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
I read white paper only when on all other parameters I like the project.  This is the idea of ​​the project in the first place.  Then I watch the team and the road map.  Next, I study the social networks of the team.  And if I like the project, then I will read the white paper, before investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 19, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
The best whitepapers normally are those that relate to technologically advanced projects, mainly proposing new chains like Credits, Ziliqa and others. Also the NEO papers are worth reading.
Pages:
Jump to: