Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 7. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me when will the payment of tokens bounty? And it's not entirely clear!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I have seen many people said when the stakes will be distribution, manager please if have any some news you must be answer the member here. only you can give us the new information about this bounty project
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
everyone is always waiting for news of when the distribution of the RCC token is, I'm also waiting for it but I'll only get a bit of this token because my video is rejected. I hope the future RCC has a good price to be traded.
Activity: 176
RCC is now listed on etherdelta with a good volume.
did anyone of you receive the bounty rewards for this campaign?
I'm still waiting for my rewards.
still no update from the campaign manager here what is going on in the distribution of the bounties, well just be patient they will be release it soon for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
RCC is now listed on etherdelta with a good volume.
did anyone of you receive the bounty rewards for this campaign?
I'm still waiting for my rewards.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
i have joine in twitter campaign also. and i am waiting  for the response. Smiley
Activity: 137
This is a great campaign and i am favour of it . I  have joined to the facebook campaign. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
The coins will keep 6 months at least.
Why do the coin need to keep 6 months?
I have see the devs of this project will distribute for investor and bounty hunters in same time.
Honestly, I do not see there are have much projects can do that, only AirToken and Reality Clash are projects had did that recently, as my know.
yeah me too i don't know why did he say that. the RCC tokens will be distributed this evening for investors and bounty participants that is a very good news but the exchanger still no news.. hopefully it will be on bittrex or etherdelta Smiley by this week also.

I decided so for yourself. I think that during this time the game will gain popularity and the demand for coins will increase, and therefore the price too. But this is my personal opinion.
they will distribute it as long as the price is on the good stage for the tokens to maintain the good looking price of it because for sure some participants will sell their tokens right away causing the price to crash.

Rcc listed on EtherDelta. Good Luck.

i think if only etherdelta is not good
minimum added to hitbtc, if posible added to bittrex
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
I have see the devs of this project will distribute for investor and bounty hunters in same time.
Honestly, I do not see there are have much projects can do that, only AirToken and Reality Clash are projects had did that recently, as my know.
yeah me too i don't know why did he say that. the RCC tokens will be distributed this evening for investors and bounty participants that is a very good news but the exchanger still no news.. hopefully it will be on bittrex or etherdelta Smiley by this week also.

I decided so for yourself. I think that during this time the game will gain popularity and the demand for coins will increase, and therefore the price too. But this is my personal opinion.
they will distribute it as long as the price is on the good stage for the tokens to maintain the good looking price of it because for sure some participants will sell their tokens right away causing the price to crash.

Rcc listed on EtherDelta. Good Luck.
Activity: 176

Activity: 98

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Sir my old ETH wallet: 0x80BAEEECF8faC23cbdDC115Bb8e849798d18d523 was hacked!

Please change to a new ETH wallet: 0xb1aF3d542A32B28543c8F271326AD9B9a1c427dC

thank you Sir
Activity: 322
Hello, I have not yet recieved any coin for my bounty work. I was in the twitter/telegram and slake bounty.

please be patient sir all will be distributed, trust to the holder of this project because the project is successful

yeah you are right they must be patient because this is a successful project there is no need to rush.  Cheesy for sure this token will be put in some good exchangers Smiley o hope it will be in liqui or bittrex Smiley
Activity: 554
Hello, I have not yet recieved any coin for my bounty work. I was in the twitter/telegram and slake bounty.

please be patient sir all will be distributed, trust to the holder of this project because the project is successful
Activity: 322
the distribution started at 17 UTC https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a you have a high rank on the forum, and you did not learn to watch the blockhain Smiley
So tomorrow is the start of the distribution of the tokens to investors and to the bounty participants am i right? what is the current price of this token? how much RCC tokens equals to how many eth?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
the distribution started at 17 UTC https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a you have a high rank on the forum, and you did not learn to watch the blockhain Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Added a token on EtherDelta exchange is very easily, a potential as Reality Clash project will not have any problem when list on this exchange.
But at the moment, it seems devs of Reality Clash still does not start to distribute for anyone.
Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Before Done distribute please change my addrees, please change my addreess, please change my address, I put a wave address for fb campain, only wrong in fb add,,,Let's understand, everyone's got an error I'm human,

0x1D6E8B7bCaD1C2CC89681A78AB95A84CcE3fD77d

LadyCoin sheets 826
Pages:
Jump to: