Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 6. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS
My congratulations to the founders and all the participants of the project!! ))) The ICO is over. It was successful to my mind))) I took part in the Blog Bounty campaign - my number in the spreadsheet is 222. I know that lots of people among  my friends who participated in your project, they have received their rewards already. So, I hope my coins are on their way and moving towards me ))) so I am looking forward. Was pleasant to participate))))

Thank you for your kind words!

The journey has just begun for Reality Clash. Further to my previous posts - we are working on listing at larger, centralised exchanges but we're delighted to be listed on token store and etherdelta so far  Grin
Activity: 322
Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS
is there someone who receives the reward from bounty rcc?
I follow bounty social media facebook and twitter.
Bounty rewards still under process. They're waiting for the final check from TM before bounty is distributed. As you know its importance to analysis everything if there any wrong. Don't worry rewards on the way. Wink

Correct. The tweet from Reality Clash twitter was in error - as we were informed that final checks would be taking place and bounty paid out at same time as backer token's were distributed. All we can do is apologise for the delay and we hope that distribution will happen asap!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
oh irfan pak is here, hello mr, irfan what is the news about the distribution?

Actually i have no control over distribution, I did my task very in time and sent the data to tokenmarket.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
oh irfan pak is here, hello mr, irfan what is the news about the distribution?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Looking forward to the lovely payments and thank you JAMAL for being a great campaign Manager as always and fair.  Smiley

Who made you legendary? Did you buy this account?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
My congratulations to the founders and all the participants of the project!! ))) The ICO is over. It was successful to my mind))) I took part in the Blog Bounty campaign - my number in the spreadsheet is 222. I know that lots of people among  my friends who participated in your project, they have received their rewards already. So, I hope my coins are on their way and moving towards me ))) so I am looking forward. Was pleasant to participate))))
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I see this RCC coin is already in etherdelta. and whether this coin will still be heading for higher exchanges again? because I see great potential on this coin..
it will be soon in some good exchanger but for now it is on the etherdelta. for sure the developers here are doing their best just to put this token in some good exchangers like bittrex.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The project was successful, sorry I did not participate.
Activity: 728
I see this RCC coin is already in etherdelta. and whether this coin will still be heading for higher exchanges again? because I see great potential on this coin..
Bounty rewards still under process. They're waiting for the final check from TM before bounty is distributed. As you know its importance to analysis everything if there any wrong. Don't worry rewards on the way. Wink
but what about those tweet that on their twitter the developer there said that it will be on like yesterday. what happen now? does the investors take their rcc tokens?
Activity: 210
is there any news on the bounty? Huh Huh
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Looking forward to the lovely payments and thank you JAMAL for being a great campaign Manager as always and fair.  Smiley
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
This is a great campaign and i am favour of it . I  have joined to the facebook campaign. Smiley
i have joine in twitter campaign also. and i am waiting  for the response. Smiley

You're late, the campaign is over, and the participants are waiting for payments  Grin
Tell me when will the payment of tokens bounty? And it's not entirely clear!

https://twitter.com/reality_clash/status/918841707147546625

According to their official statement it would happen almost 2 days but don't know what happened everyone is waiting to hear some words from dev.
they might facing a big problem today because it is 2 days late, but i still don't know what happen well, if we will just wait what is the campaign manager comment to this we will be clarified.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

https://twitter.com/reality_clash/status/918841707147546625

According to their official statement it would happen almost 2 days but don't know what happened everyone is waiting to hear some words from dev.
all we have the same question about that and more people said that
I do not know what happend
we are all still waiting for the distribution of bounties , they said try that in the end of the month. Let us all wait ,.
end of the month? who said that? can you link or screen shot here that he said that? because in the twitter campaign they've said that tonight will be also the distribution of the RCC tokens to its participants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
we are all still waiting for the distribution of bounties , they said try that in the end of the month. Let us all wait ,.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please fix my new ETH wallet address:
0x75ec1060102Cd308dbfb74bbdD0a09E830d977D3

The old ETH wallet address has been heck:
0xa1d9417730A855F58294ABe0588441fC55ff2d88

Thank you,
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: