Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 43. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 08:35:08 AM
Not really. I do not agree with their rumors. Whoever believes it is a pig. No one can overtake Bitcoin. At least until 2020. Many people think so.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
I have heard many times about how great LTC , but potential coin is not disclosed. Perhaps in the distant future he will be the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies, but until we see the absolute dominance of bitcoin and will end it soon. Here the author has made a very optimistic conclusions on the LTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
I dont think so the company of litecoin will be the next best company in the cryptocurrency.
In my experience the company of ethereum is more better than litecoin therefore eth is the one should be consider.
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Heard this too months ago, and there is some new info that Litecoin is making the rounds and is very popular on the dark web.

https://wccftech.com/dark-web-litecoin-next-bitcoin/

"Extensive research that focused on over 150 of the most prominent message boards and marketplaces on the dark web reveals that Litecoin is unexpectedly “surpassing other cryptocurrencies in preference”. After Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency is currently the second most widespread coin and could soon beat Bitcoin on the dark web."

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I have not heard or read that the news. I only heard the news that Ethereum might be on top of all crypto in the future. But we all do not know which coin is the next bitcoin and now people are hunting for coins that will qualify for the next bitcoin.
I think the coins are Eth, Xrp, Neo, Ltc, Bch etc. which become the top 10 highest coin in all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 10, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I think not, we see from the decline in BTC sales, LTC also come down the selling point. so that safe and stable me on the Tether coin, where the other is down the price, he experienced price increases on this day.
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
It is simply impossible, the most that can litecoin is to take the place of Ethereum and I also doubt
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
June 09, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
Lightcoin is a good coin, with a good team. But bitcoin does not stand still! I do not think that in the near future Lightcoin will beat bitcoin.
It will always remain behind the btc.

Litecoin will always be bitcoin's younger brother. There is no unique technology in this coin, it is the same bitcoin, only slightly modified. The only thing that can happen - a gap in the SHA256, then LTC can break into the leaders. But it is very unlikely.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
Lightcoin is a good coin, with a good team. But bitcoin does not stand still! I do not think that in the near future Lightcoin will beat bitcoin.
It will always remain behind the btc.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
No, it's impossible. LTC will always be in the shade of BTC. New bitcoin can be today's an unknown coin. But LTC with his pump, dump, manipulation, Charlie Lee never be second BTC. But forever first LTC  Grin
Activity: 8
June 09, 2018, 01:45:55 PM
it is unlikely that litecoin will replace bitcoin while many altcoins compete in technology and news
convincing Litecoin that will be next in bitcoin because if you think comparing it to Ethereum, ETH is much better than that, and it's much more profitable, a lot of coins that are successful and much better.
Activity: 420
June 09, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
I don't believe litecoin can overtake bitcoin, because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and bitcoin has good support and great potential coin in the world, now days more peoples know about bitcoin but litecoin only knows limited peoples, while bitcoin price reached in top level there was great news all over the world about bitcoin, If there is huge support for bitcoin and never think the litecoin can overtake bitcoin,
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
No i think next bitcoin is ethereum
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
not real. You can go to sleep without worry. This is certainly not true. Litecoin is unlikely to surpass Bitcoin. These rumors proved that Litecoin was hyping. So I will not buy Litecoin.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 09, 2018, 12:35:19 AM
Litecoin is practically a fork of bitcoin. He has no future at all. I'm sure that the litecoin in the future will not be needed and will simply disappear
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
it seems to me that bitcoin and litecoin will always maintain a gap of about x 100, litecoin is a good coin, I like it, but objectively it does not catch up with bitcoin, maybe in the future.
I think that these rumors will remain rumors, as I am sure that no altcoin will be able to "take the throne" of Bitcoin
Activity: 686
June 08, 2018, 06:16:54 PM
it seems to me that bitcoin and litecoin will always maintain a gap of about x 100, litecoin is a good coin, I like it, but objectively it does not catch up with bitcoin, maybe in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
Both of this altcoins are good, but for me there is no doubt that Bitcoin is more great over than litecoins, why? First of all, Bitcoin is the best altcoins among the rest and second Bitcoin price is more chance to rise very well over than altcoins so Bitcoin is more better than litecoin for me.
Pages:
Jump to: