Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 41. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
I don't think so litecoin can either beat bitcoin as well as ETh.
Are you kidding?
Market has very good alt coin that have the true potential. Litecoin is a very slow project. I don't see the the good market of litecoin.
So in my opinion it will never beat bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
June 17, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
When Bitcoin is itself testing Lightening Network (LN), I don't see much scope left for LTC to replace Bitcoin. Many LN are already up on network and working. This solves the slow TX and huge fees problem for BTC which LTC claimed to solve. It will be tough for any coin to replace BTC in near future. This might be a possibility in distant future. But it is not happening anytime soon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
I would rather agree with Ethereum as the next bitcoin. When compared it seems Ethereum more have a better price and more stable.
But everyone has faith in each coin, and believes the coin will surpass the bitcoin.
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
I'm not believed with this rumor, because litecoin have no future.the next bitcoin is ETH, because ETH also have a nice future and as we know ETH is queen for all coin.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
I'm not sure. I believe if ethereum is still the best coin after bitcoin, this is an unfounded speculation. Litecoin has grown so slowly.
Activity: 111
June 16, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
According to what ? For who ? You can invest in all coins. You know how much money you have in your hand. I do not think you should look at a single coin. Read the chart, investigate.

You really have to go an investigation before concluding that this coin can even be replace because of its value. And I think it is impossible to happened because we all know how bitcoin works that any other coin so for bitcoin well stay and last.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I do not think that can happen. But people believe in different things. I personally think that if a coin can replace the BTC, it would be Ethereum or NEO, and why not in years Stellar.  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 16, 2018, 03:46:54 AM
I think now or later we will see new crypto king in this world maybe better in some characteristics or maybe it will be an illegitimate child BitEthereum.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

Maybe Its just your Imagination mate and my opinion for that, Is a big no! , you know why? Because bitcoin already utilize In the world crypto and also In the whole market. Even etherium coin, litecoin was uncomparable, how much more In bitcoin.
Activity: 19
June 16, 2018, 03:40:26 AM
From the technical perspective, LTC looks not so promising, because BTC introduced Lightning Network that helps to small transactions to generates quickly, maybe quicker that LTC does.
Activity: 45
June 15, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Litecoin is the same but its not use able same bitcoin. NEO, is the same Litecoin maybe but not sure. Bitcoin is the best after few ,month the price is high in bitcoin. Litecoin is low price now i am sure its time to buy at this time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 14, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Litecoin to be the next Bitcoin is highly unlikely based from its current situation. It is a good to have coin because of its current cheap price, but it will still always be next to bitcoin and not the next bitcoin. The current price of LTC is very attractive as it has reached its bottom price level at $90. For long term, the clone will always follow the original.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
I believe bitcoin will always be the leader. Litecoin resembles bitcoin in some ways but I don't think it will surpass what bitcoin has done. But inspite of this litecoin is also a useful altcoin that anyone can depend on. Each altcoin has their own characteristics.
Activity: 75
June 14, 2018, 04:09:27 AM
Litecoin is the sixth cryptocurrencyin terms of Market cap. This Cryptocurrency was launched in October 2011 by Charles Lee. It's a clone of Bitcoin, but with some modifications that allow much faster transactions. The protocol is different, which suggests to some experts that it is the perfect cryptocurrency, as it’s based on Bitcoin but with improvements, thus the vast potential we see in this cryptocurrency. It remains unknown if this coin will reach Bitcoin’s growth, only the future will reveal that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

No, I don't believe it will replace bitcoin.

All altcoins lost value when bitcoin was in trouble because of a ban or rumors.

I remember, a couple of years ago, some people were calling Litecoin the next Bitcoin. meanwhile, we did not see any miracle. Litecoin although it is fast and safe is not as popular and cool as BTC is.
Activity: 90
June 13, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
I think Litecoin might someday cost as much as bitcoin does now. But it will take time, maybe 3-4 years.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

its difence maybe we do not know if LTC will be bitcoin because I know it's one of the fewer than NEO here so it's too late because it's also a lot more in LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: