Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 45. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:17:46 AM
In my opinion, while BTC is the coin number one, LTC will always stay its satellite, despite all speed improvements and updates. Smiley
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
I do not believe in a rumor. and also about the next bitcoin is litecoin. why?

because I see LTC has a slow development, and also has no plan, so when bitcoin down, LTC prices can not survive, even down as well.

and when compared to the NEO, I prefer NEO or ZCash rather than LTC.

yes I agree with you because I know currently bitcoin its development is a bit old and while LTC also so, therefore, I do not believe if LTC will become bitcoin next, and so I will have Ethereum or NEO than on Litecoin
Activity: 181
May 29, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
never Litecoin won't be bitcoin. I don't believe in the potential of this coin. bitcoin is better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 29, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I also think that's what it is. Many people and I believe that the litecoin is an upgraded bitcoin version.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
Let's see a picture of 2018. Here, just it will grow undulating. Then take off, then fall. The big players are hiding a little, they are waiting for a big jump. As soon as they understand that nobody is going to prohibit bitcoin, then there will be a massive rise in this form of earnings
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
Litecoin has been running behind bitcoin and is likey to continue...

It will always remain behind the btc. All coins are created after btc only and only few handful might survive this storm which ever has a good use people may keep it an rest will be dump. Also their are better coins than ltc so may not be this would be the next btc in process.

I'm not sure for this Litecoin to be the next coin for Bitcoin. because seeing a Litecoin far from Bitcoin's worth, makes me hesitate to say that Litecoin is the next coin for Bitcoin. and in terms of its development also shows greater differences. for Bitcoin is so increased and Litecoin is running slowly. so they have considerable differences.
Activity: 137
May 29, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Why should Lightcoin replace bitcoin? What is his advantage?
I do not see the point.
Two very similar coins. One of them has the widest acceptance, the other is the fork of the first.
I do not think that this will happen.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
but i think it iwll not go over 1000 $
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
From the technical perspective, LTC looks not so promising, because BTC introduced Lightning Network that helps to small transactions to generates quickly, maybe quicker that LTC does.
LTC can't surpass, ETH in terms of that because right now the popularity in ETH Is spreading due to the fluctuation on its prices In which from time to time its changes directly  while LTC is not yet well known for the higher returned.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 29, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
From the technical perspective, LTC looks not so promising, because BTC introduced Lightning Network that helps to small transactions to generates quickly, maybe quicker that LTC does.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 29, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Well, you can not say that this is impossible ... but, I believe that this is very unlikely! Rather, some kind of ethereum or bitcoincash
It is not impossible but we must admit that is very unlikely, many people will say that the coin they are promoting is better than bitcoin, we have heard that a million of times and that is not true, there are some interesting projects out there but nothing that has surpassed bitcoin or that has the possibility of surpassing it in the short term, which means that surpassing bitcoin is harder than many people think.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
This is least likely.
I think Bitcoin will always remain undisputed and it still has so many highs to reach.
Always long Bitcoin !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
How about Etherium? If it can't take over ETH, Then it's not really possible to become one legendary coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 08:31:56 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Litecoin is a great coin. It has a high possibility of having a good value same with bitcoin. It is of high potential. But I do not think it will replace bitcoin. I do not think bitcoin will be vanish.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 08:06:37 PM
It is possible that Litecoin will replace Bitcoin and will be the main crypto currency in the near future. Litecoin is qualified as it can do faster transactions with lesser fees. Litecoin also have a good community and a very solid hard working dev in Satoshi Lite.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
Litecoin is worthy of replacing Bitcoin, I always want Litecoin the price can immediately overtake Bitcoin then always update the syste system from Litecoin itself so as to compete with others
Activity: 291
May 22, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
yes, i agree if Litecoin is the next bitcoin, because I think it's appropriate.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Litecin is great. Amazing project, very promising, with good future.But will not be the next Bitcoin. There will be no other coin like a Bitcoin.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 06:15:31 PM
I am against with this because the next bitcoin will be ethereum. It has a great platform like bitcoin, i great blockchain that holds thousands of transactions and it is a popular coin. So ethereum is still the best for me.
Activity: 121
May 22, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
Too many recent rumors, while overcoming bitcoin will not turn out to those coins that are already on the market
Pages:
Jump to: