Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
There can really be a lot of reasons, because nobody really knows what's the matter and why BTC is falling, someone calls the reason BCH and its fork, someone talking about ETF and bakkt, there are a lot of reasons.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
The reason is clear to everyone. Big people do not need people who have accidentally entered the cryptocurrency and they simply remove them due to panic! Also, major players at the rate that was a year ago will not enter, it was necessary to omit this course as low as possible. But they did it and they do it further.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
So much huge panic sell which was brought by the uncertainties coming from the fork of bitcoin cash, the supremacy battle continues but among all coins that came to compete bitcoin still shows it is still the king. We hope we survive through it all
copper member
Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 06:13:43 PM
Learnt that the fork of bch and the battle between the high and mighty in creating a different bitcoin gave rise to the panic sell off and huge drop in btc, right now it is known that bch does no longer exist but their forked
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I guess some hashes of the bitcoin is used by the bitcoin cash ABC. As you can see, the website bitcoin.com is handled by a person who is handling the Bitcoin ABC and there is a recent hardfork, maybe they use the bitcoin's hardfork to win the hashwar.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 20, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
My guess is that some of the whales dumped their coins quite suddenly and that caused a sudden collapse in the exchange rates. Actually, someone had posted proof for the same in the Bitcoin Discussion sub-forum.
It is very sad to see such a market, but definitely it is necessary to see a good trend.If the whales drop their coins, then most likely they are going to buy them in the future much cheaper.I think the real speculations and manipulations on the market are happening now. It is not worth panicking and selling all your savings at a reduced price.
The reason why market is falling due that it was decentrallized and unpredictable market in where it bases how much the demand and supply so while it's falling make sure not to greedy anytime because this coin has a better future.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
My guess is that some of the whales dumped their coins quite suddenly and that caused a sudden collapse in the exchange rates. Actually, someone had posted proof for the same in the Bitcoin Discussion sub-forum.
It is very sad to see such a market, but definitely it is necessary to see a good trend.If the whales drop their coins, then most likely they are going to buy them in the future much cheaper.I think the real speculations and manipulations on the market are happening now. It is not worth panicking and selling all your savings at a reduced price.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
Bit whales that are manipulating the market are behind this drop. I think that they are trying to make people quit from this market and I hope that the market is going to moon soon, because the deeper we go, the higher we will fly.
Activity: 546
November 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
Panic sales, and of course market manipulations, which today all the same will definitely have a place to live. Therefore, I think that all this can definitely help you. Get out of your comfort zone.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 20, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
It is likely that current events are related to what happens on December 12, the Bakkt exchange will allow you to trade cryptocurrency futures, which means that institutional investors will be able to enter the market with a huge amount of money. The situation that the major players are trying to create is needed for a more profitable purchase before this event.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
Everything is simple, friends sat for more than 3 hours connected with each other, analyzed the situation,I will say positive news just a bunch of mountain and more, and this is just the actions of SPECULATORS, so they crack the market until they came a lot of money, try to cut down more until there is an opportunity, that's the fall
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

i sow some news some guys said bit coin can drop up to 1500$ but im not believe it.but btc can drop up to 3000$
Activity: 238
November 20, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
The reason for the fall of bitcoin is that bitcoin holders sold so many bitcoins on the market that the market collapsed. To recover the market takes more time and money. It is necessary to make huge and frequent investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 19, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I think one of the greatest reasons of bitcoin falling this period is the bitcoin cash fork that brought about two different tokens,the ripple effects of that fork is the cause of this fall,however there might a resurgent of the crypto market to very soon
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
To date, it is not possible to accurately determine the cause of the fall in prices of BTC, and other crypto coins.  In fact, lower prices as well as their growth, this is a component of the cryptocurrency sphere.  After the fall in prices, which we have seen over the past months, you need to wait for prices to rise, and not panic.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

The reason behind the coin falling is people selling off their coins and not buying enough coins to make sure that there is a balance. Now there is a high supply of the coins in the market and there is not enough demand of the coins to actually make sure that the coins are  maintaining their value so the price of the coins are falling. When the demand goes up then the price of the coin will go up
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
The reason is that there is reduced volume of bitcoin that is in demand and supply is way too much so that means that the price of the coin is going to keep falling for however long it takes for there to be an increase in the demand for bitcoin. There is way too much money that has left the market and if we want the prices to get back to what they were before then we have to wait for better demand
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Maybe, that is because of the falling number of people or the investors in particular, who supports the growth and development of bitcoin. In this case, bitcoin is not utilized as the other is affected. As a result, their respective price or market value decreases also.
Activity: 280
October 27, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
For me bitcoin is falling due to the increase number of coins in the market. This is why the number of asset supply has been divided and some has withdrawn their asset in crypto since they have already benefited from it.
Pages:
Jump to: