Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 16, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
there are many reasons behind the fall in bitcoin prices, one of which is a lot of negative issues that make big players panic and eventually sell it, it keeps prices down.
and I've also heard a lot that there's a group that organizes dump/pump bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

If you've been carefully monitoring bitcoin prices, then all of that is influenced by the psychology of FUD investors. Therefore, if there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin, the exchange rate will fall instantly as investors lose confidence in the bitcoin and cryptos markets. When the bitcoin exchange rate falls, and the market will be so quiet, you just have to hold it until the bitcoin exchange rate increases again.
Activity: 71
July 11, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I think the main reason of bitcoin downfall recently is because of all time high correction and market manipulation. We can notice the left and right opinion from different banksters personality about bitcoin - making it's price suppression thru FUD and bad-mouthing without constructive basis.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
July 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Bitcoins is falling due to people who prefer selling more than investing and speculations and news are affecting the flow of coins in the market as well so it was undeterminable when the price is going to pump up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

I think this is a necessity, and one way we are adapting to a world that is beginning to move towards the digital age.
Crypto is the solution of the future, future investment and new ways of developing our money.
I am still a beginner here, and I am excited to continue to deepen the crypto.

I think the reason behind falling of bitcoin in the market is that whales are everywhere. They are trying to manipulate this crypto because of their selfishness that they only want to own the crypto and the people who uses it will be manipulated by them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

Accidentally, that's what I experienced. When my friend started talking about bitcoin etc.
I was also interested. I think this is a very complete industry, where we can invest, play and make money from the internet.
Activity: 255
July 11, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
I have heard about some institutional money that were expected to come as Investments on this market but for some reason they didn't come, and so we are experiencing the great falling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
I was wondering this too, why bitcoin keeps falling and falling
I think eth is way more stable than bitcoin
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 05:27:52 AM
This is not the first time the price of bitcoin will plummet, it is actually undergoing correction from the last bull run which is very healthy for the entire crypto market, invest more now if you can afford to and if you can not, hold your position because i see the price of bitcoin rising any moment from now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
July 10, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
The cost of bitcoin fell because the price was heavily inflated and grew due to the constant connection of new investors. Then, due to market manipulation, negative news and the outflow of investment, the price dropped to today's level.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
July 10, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
I think exchange hacking is the main reason behind bitcoin falling, hackers are dumping easy money then create status of panic sell to all other traders . so because of that exchanges need to perform more security steps forward .  
Activity: 65
July 10, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
As far as today is concerned, the market has fallen sharply, and the chances and space to go down later are very small. So the future time is suitable for purchase, and you can increase your investment instead of continuing to sell.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
maybe I think the fall of bitcoin prices due to the influence of supplay and demand. many are turning to cheaper and stable altcoins like Ethereum which has large volumes and clear concepts.
Activity: 113
July 10, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
I think that the reason for this is manipulation. In the autumn, the NASDAQ world stock exchange launches its crypto-exchange, which will allow it to trade institutional investors. And I think that they do not want to buy Bitcoin very expensive. It is better to artificially lower the price that they can buy, and then a real flight to the moon will begin.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

I think this is a necessity, and one way we are adapting to a world that is beginning to move towards the digital age.
Crypto is the solution of the future, future investment and new ways of developing our money.
I am still a beginner here, and I am excited to continue to deepen the crypto.
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

Being in the world of crypto is very luxurious, that's my opinion. Why? Because here we can invest in a more modern way.
This is more interesting than we play gold, properties etc. Especially here (crypto) we can also get a bonus that the amount is very large.
Activity: 344
July 09, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
Well, as earlier read in some news and articles, it's due to manipulations mostly from insiders... Care has to be taken when it comes to bitcoin
Activity: 288
July 09, 2018, 09:25:23 AM
The development of encryption has been in a period of adjustment, and no new investors have joined in, which has led to further downgrading of the market.
Activity: 420
July 09, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
As I know there are so many reason for falling in price of BTC and all other cryptocurrencies on crypto market. At first I can say that it's a trap of the whales to collect good cryptocurrencies with low price from panic seller. Beside It's also a result of so many bad news come from bank systems, there are so many bank systems are trying to defeat crypto world cause they are afraid of crypto world cause bank system can be harmed by cryptocurrency in the future if cryptocurrency will be legalized Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
I think personally with the fall of bitcoin is the usual thing because I know the bitcoin drop is currently because at the end of last December bitcoin price experienced a good price hike hence from nowadays at the beginning of last January month the price of bitcoin has decreased and sampi now has not returned
Pages:
Jump to: