Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 09:41:31 PM
The reason why behind this falling of bitcoin is that there are holders of bitcoin was selling so much quantity of bitcoin in the market and the recovery of this it takes more time to recover or if there is investors are gonna buy the bitcoin it will back the price high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 27, 2018, 09:14:21 PM
It is a usual situation in the cryptocurrency market when Whales dump their coins. It is necessary to wait a little bit when lots of people lose confidence, then, perhaps, we will see new growth.
yeah, indeed this kind of situation is common and it will repeat the following year.
if we are impatient and believe we will lose more of our money. i think they will wait for that.

i'm sure this frustrating situation will end, the market will recover.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I still believed that some whales were manipulating the volatility of cryptocurrencies especially ethereum and bitcoin. But it may end veery soon because bull run might happen in this last quarter of the year 2018
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 27, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
For the longest time, people have been asking the question, "Why is btc falling?"

This is an insane question.
The better question is, "Why wouldn't it fall?"
By being surprised that btc is falling and confused, it shows that you think btc has some kind of magical value that will keep on increasing.
You can't make money from nothing, and crypto is basically all speculation with just a handful of legitimate projects.

If you start asking the right questions, you can start to better predict price fluctuations.
Now, everyone wants another bull run, but is it justified?
has there even been any reason to value btc higher (besides just "I want more moneeeeeey!)
Is there anything that would bring the price up?

With that in mind, you can better understand why we have had such a prolonged bear market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 08:21:42 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin price falling in past few months because people panic with negative news. Panic selling bring bitcoin price drop more than 60% and i think its effecting to altcoin.
Beside that, many people think bitcoin price drop because whales selling a lot coin to realize their profits
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 08:19:01 PM
The whale are waiting BTC to reach a peak bearish before they enter the market perhaps after the market the BTC will sky rocket

That goin to be a long time from today. But the market has been stable over some weeks now. Also, CryptoCurrency is getting more attention lately. Most firms trying to use the Features of Blockchain and adapting it into their platform. This helps to cost down price.
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 07:59:25 PM
I think that the main factor in the fall of bitcoin is its aggressive growth, but I do not think that it has burst. In 2019 there will be an uptrend and no need to worry about it !
The main factor is getting the money for investing because the coins can increase with high speed.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
The sharp growth, which was caused by manipulative news and inexplicable hype around the cryptocurrency, caused its disproportionate growth, which is why the market needed to recover.
Activity: 854
October 26, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
It is a usual situation in the cryptocurrency market when Whales dump their coins. It is necessary to wait a little bit when lots of people lose confidence, then, perhaps, we will see new growth.
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 25, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
BTC is stable around $6.4k and I do not think the price will fall below $6k again.
We never knows where the bottom exactly is, but we should be near to that point.
ETF decision is important one for BTC credibility.

The possibility of large BTC rates settles to $ 6,400 in 2018 and can only be expected to rise to $ 20,000 in 2019. No one can accurately predict the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market as well as the exchange rate of the BTC; the best way is holding and patiently wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
BTC is stable around $6.4k and I do not think the price will fall below $6k again.
We never knows where the bottom exactly is, but we should be near to that point.
ETF decision is important one for BTC credibility.
Activity: 980
October 25, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
in my opinion, this is due to high supply compared to demand, therefore price will fall, and this could be the reason for falling btc price in the market.
Their are many reason behind the falling price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency and because of this its price fluctuate over time to time. First reason is its irregular in its production and distribution, when bitcoin doesn't supply according to its demand then their is downfall shows in the price of bitcoin. And this is occur due to irregularities produce by miners. Another reason is the negative news by different media all over the Internet. And when big country ban bitcoin trading marketing in their country then the downfall of its global price is see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
I think that the main factor in the fall of bitcoin is its aggressive growth, but I do not think that it has burst. In 2019 there will be an uptrend and no need to worry about it !
Activity: 882
October 25, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
I think there's more than one reason. In my opinion bitcoin fell due to a set of reasons. For example, many people who bought bitcoin last year did not even understand how it works and why it is needed. They just wanted easy money, that's all. But the price can not grow all the time and because of this correction began.

Retail investors are just sharks, the real decline of Bitcoin is due to the fact that investment funds and sharks are driving the market. Take a look when the market drops sharply, it makes many investors confused and most of them will fomo that trend
Activity: 154
October 25, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
No, unfortunately or fortunately, but we will not see Bitcoin below 6k dollars, so we can safely buy it because from January 2019 we will start to grow again
Activity: 210
October 25, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
This is a common phenomenon in the market after the growth is a correction. No bad news ! The growth will be like bitcoin will come to its minimum point ! I think this point 5500 $
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
I think the main reason is that people are not optimistic about this market. The blockchain industry that people are expecting and the blockchain industry in reality are too big different. Many of the original investor confidence has been greatly affected.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
A massive selling could be the cause of the dropping price on Bitcoin, and that will give a domino effect for the people to do a panic selling and that makes the price falling down, but the condition today is way better, Bitcoin has catch it's stability.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 24, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
This is just a nature. Nothing can stay at the same place forever. A fashion changes fast, especially with so many new alt coins at the market. I would say that hype passed and now bitcoin rate goes down but it is a temporary state. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 10:24:29 PM
It is because of the fake news spreading in the internet causing big falldown of bitcoins price. And also some major investors in bitcoin turns out selling their bitcoin and that is the reason also for the price dump of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: