Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1453 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 24, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
the  main reason behind falling bitcoin is security regulators in many countries are tracking about cryptocurrency  and ico tokens and formulate many rules and regulations
In the long run, this is not a bad thing. The supervision of those bad ICOs can purify the market and leave high-quality ICOs. The funds will flow from those bad projects to high-quality projects and the healthy development of the entire market.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
The reason why the price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies has been manipulated by whales, but don’t panic. I think the day when the market will always recover, I’ll stick with you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
Now simply there are now reasons for so dump of Bitcoin and alts, only panic sell is going now, and it can continue if its price will go down to 5000 or even cheaper...
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
I know because of the panic selling people and the bad news so they panic and just sell their bitcoin and that is a wrong decision especially if your bitcoin investment is too large and you sell it cheaply big money you do not have to panic if the price of bitcoin drops

Big whales are bringing the price down,but its also legit tactic to sell your BTC now,and buy when it dips more,and most likely it will go down more.I sold  some of my BTC and ETH,and im waiting to buy in again,and profit that way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 23, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
I know because of the panic selling people and the bad news so they panic and just sell their bitcoin and that is a wrong decision especially if your bitcoin investment is too large and you sell it cheaply big money you do not have to panic if the price of bitcoin drops
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 02:14:37 PM
the  main reason behind falling bitcoin is security regulators in many countries are tracking about cryptocurrency  and ico tokens and formulate many rules and regulations
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 02:11:58 PM
We do not know the exact reason. However, the price is influenced by world news, crypto news, large investors and a large number of proposals in comparison with demand
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
I think hack news are effect all the market. Its my opinion , but who knows true reason i dont know. Many people in panic mode now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 23, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices

Personally,i think all this is just an excuse to lower the price.In order for big money to enter crypto,and by big i mean institutional money,price has to go even more down in order for them to start buying.For them,even $6k for BTC is a lot,they would rather buy it for 3-4K USD.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
 I've heard that some of the things which are taking place in the worldwide stage right now can affect the bitcoins price, so I believe that we need to be very sensitive to this in order to be able to stay here long.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Maybe the people are getting tired of this cryptocurrency and they get bored and want something new since the bitcoin has been stuck around for years with less innovation. People  want something new, people want faster transaction , low fees and interconnected blockchain.
Activity: 165
June 20, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Yes personally you think that Bitcoin and the market is being manipulated and at the same time you think that we are already sitting at the bottom and hopefully the market will take a quick or slow reversal of this level. Due to high supply compared to demand, therefore the price will be down, and this could be the reason for the decline in Bitcoin prices in the market.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

Well, personally the reason behind falling of bitcoin is that there are people who invested a lot manipulate the market. At the same time I think we are at the bottom already of the trends. We can't really predict the volatility of the price in bitcoin.  Or maybe there more supply rather than the demand in the crypto market.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

Yes, I believe that we didn't seem to see the bottom yet, and it is yet to come, bitcoin would sink even more than it is right now. Probably below the $6,000 point. But actually, there are all the signs present, that we are already there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 01:37:43 AM
whales obviously, people have invested money in bitcoin and they control it. So when they get it out it goes down in value, i sometimes suspect that its also centralized in a way
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

Reason is simply there is more supply than demand but once bitcoin price will reach $10000 or $12000 people will start buying again and we will see bull market again.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

I was wondering about this.
In some ways, Bitcoin is a victim of its success. With all of the new merchants coming onboard, when merchants take more Bitcoin, they are selling it out into USD 95% of the time. And they do a lot of volume of Bitcoin sales. More Bitcoin Acceptance and Bitcoin Commerce Does Cause Price to Drop.. Bitcoin must go through this awkward stage
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
June 20, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

No one can give you the true answer but for me it's just because people already replace their money/ asset into another coins or financial instrument. Maybe they put their money into currency, stock and second level coin like ethereum. Since bitcoin have delay transactions and high price, people try to find another way to make income that fit with their money. This is reality but I hope October bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 115
June 20, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
Maybe so much that liquefy their coins or the manipulation of investors i do not know for sure in this situation we must be patient Will likely experience a sudden increase
Pages:
Jump to: