Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life? - page 16. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
You only live once, make the best of it!  Wink
Activity: 3
June 04, 2018, 11:02:06 AM
because i love my family. I will try to stay with them as long as possible.
Activity: 107
June 04, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
One don't need to give up in life since your still breathing good opportunity might come your way at any moment, so chill
Activity: 32
June 04, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Life is a gift of god and who the hell loses such a one time beautiful gift?
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
Because there is many more yet to enjoy here, many things yet to see and many people yet to meet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
And there are reasons to abandon life?  It's silly to lose what is possible only once!
Activity: 224
The reasons why i should not give up on life is because i know there is always a way to every situation. And if i stay strong and don't give up i must succeed. Finally, knowing fully well that am not alone why then should i give up.
Activity: 21
I always know that tomorrow will be a better day if I work hard, once there is life, there is hope.
It is not how we started or how far we have gone, the end justifies it all.
 So I always believe in a better tomorrow, that's why I can't give up.
Activity: 22
I want to kiss my boyfriend once in my life.
Activity: 140
Close people and rivalry with them
Activity: 126
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.
Because I love my family, my wife and my children. I have to live to take care of them.
Activity: 224
The reasons why i shouldn't give up on life is that when one fails, it gives one room to be stronger. On life one learns from his past. The past is like a mirror, a teacher, you look at it and you see your back and your present which will enable you to predict your future. Life is challenging, therefore, one needs to be persistence.
Activity: 39
I can not give up on life because there are so many beautiful things waiting for me.
Activity: 140
i cant give up until death, i have kids. why should i give less i want them to suffer in this brutal world.
Activity: 28
main reason i cant give up on life is because of my loved ones especially (Sibling).
Activity: 33
We are only allowed to live once. Therefore, to live meaningfully and completely.

Activity: 85
There is no reason for us to give up our lives. Because we only live once and do passion and dream.
Activity: 33
Because of have alot of dreams that as not been fulfilled and as to be fulfilled...
Activity: 134
Imagine how your loved ones will feel.

You may be thinking "what loved ones? But trust me, you are loved way more than you can imagine. Think about the person who finds you dead. Think about how it will make them feel. Imagine what your parents will think. Is it their fault you did this? Even if you say it's not, they will still think so and think about how it is all their fault that they could not stop you. What about your best friend? They will be devastated, thinking about how they never noticed the signs and how it is their fault. It must have been something they said or did that made you do this. What about that person in your class who you never talked to but you always shared a smile with? That made that person's day. They felt all alone and then you smiled and made them feel a sense of joy. What about your dog, cat, etc.? Your pet is not going to understand why you do not come home. They will not understand why the person who they love most is not there. You are creating more tears than you have ever cried in your entire life. Your loved ones will have to live with this for the rest of their life, wondering what they could have done to stop you. What would you do if you mom, dad, sister, brother, ect. were so heartbroken that they killed themselves? Then not only are you responsible for your death, you are responsible for theirs as well.
Activity: 23
The reason why i keep going despite the challenges and hardships in life is my family and my girl that serves as my inspiration and motivation. I'll just keep on pushing until I reach my dreams. 
Pages:
Jump to: