Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life? - page 17. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I ain't giving up because of my family, they were the one who raised me right so I need to work harder for them too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Because your awesome individual, you are a wonderful individual. Life is beautiful, you can make happy memories with your love ones and spend your time with those people that value you the most. Do not let negativity eats you.
Activity: 16
bcoz im not brave enough to suicide
😎
so i just dont care what happen to me
🤪
Activity: 126
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.
I was so distressed from this life. I do not want to live in this life anymore.
Activity: 154
For me its because I didn't get what I want imagine not yet fulfill of my wants and all my needs and all of my ambition. I'll just give up on life if there is no one to help to find of the answer of what im seeking in life and that's all thank you.
I live for my relatives, I do not give up on life because I do not want to be away from them.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
Life is a precious gift from our creator so there is no reason to give up on life. Another is there are many things that can makes our life so meaningful and wonderful you just need to explore on it.
Activity: 101
The reason why i don`t actually give up in my life right now because life is very interesting and universe is so big we don`t know what exactly outside of our world. Even though you cannot go travel like other people but there trying to share with us what they have experience in there adventures. I don`t give up because i want to learn more and make myself as a rich person in the future.
Activity: 84
The reason why we don't need to give up on life is to see the beauty of life, to challenge all the problems that come to us. Many reasons why god create people, we have a different role in life. We need to help our self and other to fulfil our goals .
Activity: 210

because of the family.
 we do not want them to see difficulties.
we should always be posituve in life <3 Smiley
Activity: 70
Because i have a family that i care for.
Activity: 54
Because life itself is not giving up on you. It has given enough space and time to reminisce in our past, present and future. It gives us chance daily to make it right where we have gone wrong cos there, that little opportunity may arise to appreciate life back. So I am not giving up on life.
Activity: 281
Futurov
There are many and I can say infinite number of reason why not to give up in life. One reason is that from the moment you were born that is the most precious moment given to you. Another is that many people are there to help you no matter what you are having now so there's no reason for you to give up. Seek help to others because they can really help you. Just remember this jesus didn't give up just to erase all our sins so have courage.
Activity: 74
I like to participate and have a lot of passion for virtual currency, which makes me feel life is meaningful.
Activity: 90
the major reason why i don't give up in life is because I know there are still more amazing things a person can experience in life
Activity: 140
Life's is a gift. its not worth giving up on. we meant to use every opportunity it brings.
Activity: 20
I am very curious to the end of the story of my life in the world. will my kah can be better at the end of my life or even behind him. Kareba live only one time then I will continue to fight for my life to find happiness in this world and in the hereafter
Activity: 37
Kazantzakis writes: "You have the paints, you have the brushes. Paint as you want and jump in."

He means we can shape our life as we wish. Why should we give up on something we can do whatever we want?
Activity: 336
I don't have to give up in life. It is nothe an option. As long as people have been successful in life, it means I can also make it. I see failure as a learning opportunity and so giving up can't never be my option.
Activity: 77
I tried a lot of time for suiciding but i ended up failing in the attempt when everytime i remember my mothers face.
Activity: 140
Reason why you don't give up are your life, you have to enjoy your life do the things that makes you happy and spend your day with you loved ones that support you. Make the most out of it and know that challenges only makes you stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: