Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life? - page 18. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nice one...but my reason is that as long as there is LIFE...definitely there HOPE. so I won't give up.
This is definitely something to aspire from. As a fire breathes air to ignite into higher flames, so should the spirit keep on breathing and climbing onto small steps of happiness. What is left of this moment? what price it has, for me, for you, for everyone?
Activity: 65
Because life is wonderful gift of our God.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I always have hope in Christ so i don't easily give up.I stand till its over
Activity: 185
There i s always light after dark. Believe in that light
Activity: 72
Because the world is a beautiful place if you let it be.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
why should we surrender to life. even living in the world if you want to be comfortable should have principles. live to live like water flowing in the river although many turns there will be a way out .
Activity: 140
Because I am a fighter a martial arts player , in my training we trained to be brave spiritually , mentally ,and physically that's why I am not afraid facing challenges ,and of course I have my family to cheer for me ,to give me the love that I need .
Activity: 145
My life has a lot of meanings developed. Many think that if one extends a pleasant experience it will need a lot of money to be able to sustain and I think this is true.
Activity: 116
There are too many reasons to live.
Activity: 54
Failure and success are bound to come that doesn't means we should quit the world only!
Activity: 81
Although I am not happy but I still want to live in this world.
Activity: 34
Cause there are many reasons to live? You just need to find out each one?
Activity: 154
I do not want to live poor, poor life can make us become contemptible, therefore I do not want to give up in this life, I have ideals, I want to be a successful person.
Activity: 83
First of all, Life is a gift by God to us. He let us live in this world to experience everything, to take care of His other creation, and to love this gift He gave us, so why would I will give up? Next is because there are people who love me like my family, friends and special someone, they are my uplifters and my will too live this so called life. Lastly, Is because there's no reason for me to give up on life.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
because life is a precious gift that the dead wish they were alive
Activity: 64
My faith gives me that power. I always believe that one day I can achieve the skies no matter what. But one day I will
Activity: 8
my mother, this is the reason I do not give up on life. I do not want my mother disappointed,
Activity: 224
yes, it is difficult to go to the goal, but this is the point - only there you can enjoy the actions and actions
Activity: 56
My mom's face gets blurred upon my mind always. and that makes me enthusiastic for living the life once again
Activity: 117
Because i have many dreams to making happen.  Smiley There are many people who want me to be happy, with all my achievements in life.
Pages:
Jump to: