Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life? - page 19. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
because I have dreams and goals in life, that is what makes me understand in all problems, when I am in a difficult condition I always remember my dreams and goals.
Activity: 61
Life is an amazing thing! We live in a wonderful time. Technology is progressing to the point where we may see aging cease it’s completely possible that the first person who’ll live to be 500 years old is alive today! Deadly diseases have been completely cured in just the last few years and more cures are coming. Faster Than Light travel may soon become possible. Think about this; We have robots examining Mars right now! They may find life or proof of past life any day. We have satellites circling different planets. We have probes flying through the cosmos. We have people currently living in a space station floating above our heads! Despite what you see on the news, we live in the most peaceful time in history there are less people at war today than at any other time in history. Think about that. People are living longer, healthier lives. People are better feed, housed, and clothed than ever before. On a more personal level Puppies and Christmas, Little kittens and cute little farm animals. Go watch a video of how you don’t give up your life and if you realize your life is very important you need more memories in this world.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 11:49:38 PM
The opportunity to master something takes time.
 If you make a mistake, learn from the mistake. Make mistakes as experience.
Activity: 48
April 30, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
One of the reasons why I  don't give up in life is that there is no situation that is permanent in life. It all depends on how you respond to such situation. My slogan is that "life is like riding on a bicycle, you get fall when you stop pedalling"
So my friend, never give up in life, it's just a little dark spot in the White sky.
Activity: 21
April 30, 2018, 09:52:33 PM
The big reason why i dont give up, just because life is full of joy and happines.
And the most of it i wont give up for my baby boy, even if life is so tough i still fight for it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
Because I live not only today but my life still continues, although I also do not know until when my life, the most important for me is always looking for knowledge, money, and pray.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
Life is so wonderful even sometimes it's cruel, sometimes it's difficult or even sometimes it pulls you down but life always gives us reason to strive and live happily because you are surrounded with wonderful people. You are love with amazing individuals that support you in every single way and trials in life makes you stronger. You have so many reasons to live if your tired don't give up instead get a rest and once you had enough rest start the battle again. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 20
April 30, 2018, 08:43:54 PM
Because I want to be a successful person to change my life and my family in order to live a life and be able to live happily without any deficiencies, and who has always been an encouragement in my life is my parents and my beloved.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 08:03:43 PM
Because death is the end and there is no reason to make it even closer)
Life at least gives you a change to get some emotions or smth. I dont know. Maybe your kids would actually be able to find a purpose, so...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 06:41:31 PM
Because my life is so happy, I love everyone so I want to live to enjoy that happiness.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:56:44 PM
Life is beautiful. You never know what can happen tomorrow.
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
I think there is some energy within me that drives me to hold on every time I decide to pull off from life. I don't know the reason
Activity: 71
April 30, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
Becaue my life gave me a daughter like mine. She is my princess and my dearest one two
Activity: 21
April 25, 2018, 06:22:48 PM
Because the best is still ahead
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
I don't give up on life because i'm must be present for my daughter
Activity: 34
April 25, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
I don't give up on life because i know that life has a lot of things to offer me, thou things might seem so slow and most of my life expectations might seem not to be coming at all but i keep believing that things would be better.
Activity: 9
April 24, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
Because it's what you make out of it. You must have a good heart. In order to love yourself and that way you will live a perfect life. You can't just be weak and give up you need to exercise motive yourself into living a better life and blocking out all the other hatred things that are bothering you in your life.
Activity: 104
April 25, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Because I still have what to do in this life. I have some aims that I need to achieve. Also I should look after my parents as they gave me everything in this life.
Activity: 9
April 24, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
My reason is quite simple, because life is only once so do not give up and do your best
Activity: 23
April 25, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
The reason why I don't give up on life because life is beautiful, full of happiness and life is good. Even though there's up and down, sometimes experience difficulty. Always, always remember is that part of your life that you need to face and that challenge can be defeated just ask help and pray to GOD. You will be appreciate life  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: