Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops - page 2. (Read 5323 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 20, 2017, 12:11:28 PM
I think why bitcoin drops because many people sell their bitcoin. Last fee days the price decreased many people who bought bitcoin because they want tk get free bitcoingold after fork so if they hear the fork is cancelled they sell their bitcoin. But as of now th eprice increase again .

Yes, right very now, the price of bitcoin is increasing and it is more than $8000 already and I really no wonder that it will go as far as $10,000 per bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 16, 2017, 01:20:28 AM
I think why bitcoin drops because many people sell their bitcoin. Last fee days the price decreased many people who bought bitcoin because they want tk get free bitcoingold after fork so if they hear the fork is cancelled they sell their bitcoin. But as of now th eprice increase again .
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
recently, the decline in bitcoin prices occurred. well, many say that the price is down due to the game of the upper class that controls the price. Well, to be honest, many are benefiting from the recent price cuts. many reasons that make bitcoin prices go down, and that is one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
November 15, 2017, 06:10:54 PM
I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
The value flactuates or drops due to supply or demand ,increasing or decreasing and rising and falling  it affects our price value.Sometimes the investors sell their bitcoin ,if the value is higher it can also affects the price And the reason to drops.Many people now know about bitcoin it reay affects everything in field of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 02:38:26 PM
I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
The value is mainly dependent on the law of supply and demand. When there is high demand the value rises, whike on the contrary when the demand decrease the value dump. Bitcoin will continue to rise simply because the supply is becoming limited. There are people who attempt to decrease the value of bitcoin by making people panic through making fake news. There were also rich people who tried to manipulate it but they cant have the full control. Bitcoin is gaining popularity that is why more and more people come to know it.
the information that makes many users panic, very much on the forum. The main thing is to learn to distinguish lies from the truth, and thus you can avoid panic in the crypto currency market. But nevertheless, I believe that, in addition to supply and demand, there are other factors affecting the pricing of crypto-currencies. I think that the big whales God deliberately throw coins on the market, in order to reduce their price And then buy at a cheaper price. This of course is already artificial manipulation of the price.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 06:36:52 AM
The price may increase or decrease depending on the news flooding about BTC.
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
November 13, 2017, 07:45:41 PM
the actions of people are selling and people aint buying is the reason..  what causing people not to buy can be a number of reasons.  I think BTG bitcoin gold could be one of them. buy BTG for cheap price and hope it soars as high as BTC
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 13, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

Well, in my point of view, I think that one of the reason is the "law of demand". Law of demand states that when quantity demand(quantity of a commodity or service that people are willing to buy at a certain price) goes up, the price go down or vice versa(quantity demand goes down, price go up). For example, the quantity demand is high(many people buy big amount of bitcoin) then its price will dramatically go down. But if there are only few people who buy big amount of bitcoins, then it's price will go up.                                                   

Yes, law of demand and supply really affect the price of bitcoin but the reason behind the triggers of law and demand is highly influenced by the news and other manipulative news targetting to make the bitcoin prices goes down so that some other big investors can go in when it is happening.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 07, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
There are two major reasons that makes the bitcoin value drop which are:
1. Panic by bitcoin holders - When there is negative news about bitcoin the panic people are the first to sell. And if there's is too much dump in the market that will drop the bitcoin price.
2. Speculations and FUDs - Speculating fake or negative FUDs usually makes the value of bitcoin drop because a lot of people are going to be scared of what is going to happen.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

Well, in my point of view, I think that one of the reason is the "law of demand". Law of demand states that when quantity demand(quantity of a commodity or service that people are willing to buy at a certain price) goes up, the price go down or vice versa(quantity demand goes down, price go up). For example, the quantity demand is high(many people buy big amount of bitcoin) then its price will dramatically go down. But if there are only few people who buy big amount of bitcoins, then it's price will go up.                                                   

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:16:25 AM
A simple idea) if the most part of BTC investors disappoint in asset -  it can drops! 
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
November 04, 2017, 09:11:20 AM
First of all, I think investors are investing a lot of money to own bitcon. Bitcoin is gradually replacing real money, owning bitcoin will help investors get a good deal of financing as well as be able to capture the future. As investors flock to bitcoins, they will increase demand for bitcoins, which will push prices up. The amount of bitcoin in the world is limited, so the price push up fast is inevitable. With the current market, the bitcoin price will increase sharply in the coming time, can reach the $ 10000 soon.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 04, 2017, 09:03:05 AM
The reason why bitcoin price drop whenever bitcoin set the new all-time record high in price is because of the market correction.
As you already know every product in the market whether stock market or physical product the price is normally determined based on demand.
So, it is the same thing applied to bitcoin. Therefore, when the value of bitcoin reached the highest level - it will then drop because not a lot of people are able to buy and some people will start selling their bitcoins for profit. When the market stabilized then the price will started recovering slowly when people started buying again.
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
November 04, 2017, 06:53:27 AM
I think it is because of some  bad news about bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 07:25:24 PM
Here the demand to the supply availability is the one that makes the price grow or drop in value. Right now the inflow of investment seems high making the price to reach higher and higher. Now the limited coins in circulation with more users interested to be a part of the network makes it grow rather than dropping.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 07:13:40 PM
The Law of Supply and Demand in Econimics. When of supply is greater than demand, the value of the product drops. Same with Bitcoin, when the number of sellers is greater than the number of buyers in a trade, the tendency is the price of it will be pulled down.

Major occurrences like the banning by China caused traders to give up their positions and that affected the price.

This^ Basic economics. I agree 100%.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 06:18:56 PM
Bitcoin value will drop if people are willing to unhold their coins because the fewer coins that circulate the higher the value. That's why investors today are keep on circulating Bitcoins and make money for trading rather than keeping them in the their wallets.
The costs of bitcoins will never drops since billions of individuals are purchasing the bitcoins in light of the fact that they realizes that the costs of bitcoins are going ever more elevated quickly and that is the reason individuals are presently putting stock in more on Bitcoins than alternate things so in the event that you fear the drop in the cost of bitcoins than try not to be stressed over it on the grounds that the bitcoins will never disillusion the general population who have put their cash in bitcoins.

Maybe it will not drop for now but since we are not in assurance of how investors limits themselves on their long term investments, it probably will go down if they reach their target and they have to harvest what they've planted. That's their holdings and if ever this coming holiday seasons the expenses may rise high, that's why its expected to drop but not that much.
Activity: 78
November 03, 2017, 06:13:34 PM
There is stability problem for every cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 05:29:15 PM
Like stocks  and other investments,  BTC will also be affected by the law of supply and demand,  so its price drops.  I also agree that it is bering affected by banning by other countries and stricter regulations being implemented by the government.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 05:22:56 PM
Most time I have came to understand that bitcoin price do drop at some weekend, because weekend close of market. the price most times good to buy at weekend when the price might have dropped a bit. I think this could be among the reason why the price dropped.
Pages:
Jump to: