Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops - page 8. (Read 5323 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
October 25, 2017, 07:18:50 AM
Because of negative news. That affects people and most of them want to withdraw their money from this platform being easily influenced.
What do you mean by negative news? Meanwhile there are no rumors about bitcoin, all information is correct, this price drop is due to two forks,
1:- Bitcoin Gold fork (occurred on 23 October)
2:- Bitcoin2x Fork (Segwit2X will occur on 16 november)
but price Drop now a days due to Bitcoin Gold fork, and when Segwit2x come i think there will be more price drop. So be prepared.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
Honestly, I think it's because the fork has finished and now people are removing their coin from more vulnerable positions such as hot wallets and supported exchanges. I will go back up as many will sell Bitcoin gold for normal bitcoin and keep it in their wallets for the next Fork. In the meantime buy low!

Yeah, people tend to hold their bitcoin to have a bitcoin gold. Then decided to sell their bitcoins due to panic of the thought that bitcoin will be down after fork. Since the law of demand of supply has also connection with bitcoin. Selling would mean the demand was lower therefor making its price dip. But as the price goes low. Prepare to buy! Smiley Because after that dump there will also be a big jump.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
October 25, 2017, 06:38:33 AM
The bitcoin price is decreasing and increasing depending on the circulation of the market. Learning the principles of marketing like how the Supply and demand is affecting the consumers will let you predict what are the possible reasons why the value is increasing or decreasing.
I think the cause of bitcoin prices is currently dropping in due to the lack of market demand because many people are worried about the existence of the current hard forks so the number of requests decreases.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 06:33:02 AM
The bitcoin price is decreasing and increasing depending on the circulation of the market. Learning the principles of marketing like how the Supply and demand is affecting the consumers will let you predict what are the possible reasons why the value is increasing or decreasing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 06:29:40 AM
I believe it is purely based on fear or profit taking.

2 types of people in market:

A) Understand bitcoin
The more people know about bitcoin - the more likely to hold --> price goes up
Will occasionally take profit and buy in later --> profit taking

B) Do not fully understand but bought in
People who do not yet fully understand will be more likely to show weak hands and sell --> fear

AS LONGTERM - understanding goes up --> price will likely go up (with dips along way)
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 06:15:14 AM
When the number of sellers is greater than the number of buyers in the trade, the trend towards the price will be reduced. The main events affect the price.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2017, 04:28:16 AM
The price changes and decreases or declines because of the market. The chain of supply and demand is the factor that dictates the price of bitcoin. If the supply is higher than the demand then the lower the price gets and if the demand is higher than the supply then the higher the price becomes.

The country that has the biggest role for trade and world economy is China, last few months ago they cracked down all coins exchange so then Bitcoin suddenly suppressed the value, the decrease gap is high so investors have to work on it to stabilize Bitcoin's share. Therefore, China's new regulatory at this moment regarding with crypto currencies is obviously pretty so coin exchange ban was lifted and that's is one of the reasons why Bitcoin is now jumping on top.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 04:28:01 AM
Because of negative news. That affects people and most of them want to withdraw their money from this platform being easily influenced.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2017, 04:23:09 AM
Few reasons that causes Bitcoin's price is decreasing is when investors are dropping their coins for other investments.
- when a country banned for coins exchange like what China did last few months ago.
Activity: 16
October 25, 2017, 04:20:05 AM
This should be a supply and demand problem affecting the bitcoin price, because there is and inflation in prize more customers with large quantity of Bitcoin will want to sell for profit and costumers buying are few because the inflation of prize,so the supply is now more than the demand.

I also think the recent rise is due to the Bitcoin Gold fork. People want to get some bitcoin Gold, so they bought some bitcoin. Now they got it, so they sell bitcoin. The price has dropped.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2017, 04:19:35 AM
The price changes and decreases or declines because of the market. The chain of supply and demand is the factor that dictates the price of bitcoin. If the supply is higher than the demand then the lower the price gets and if the demand is higher than the supply then the higher the price becomes.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2017, 04:16:09 AM
The further price go down, the better growth can expect.  Smiley Decline is not panic sell or something like that. Next target - $6700
Activity: 87
October 25, 2017, 04:09:19 AM
I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
I think it is possible that bitcoin gold is competing with bitcoin, which is why the price of bitcoin drops.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 03:55:14 AM
The cryptocurrency is volatile and all positive and negative news will create some impact on the market.
Maybe one of the reason is the China banned all the ICO's and the second is where China stated that China is planning to ba all Cryptocurrencies exchange platforms.
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 25, 2017, 03:49:16 AM
it is due to 2 hard forks, one take placed n 23 October (bitcoin gold) and other will take place in November (bitcoin2x) many people turn their self into bitcoin gold that is why bitcoin price drops, this price will drop further when bitcoin2x will release.   
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 25, 2017, 03:31:53 AM
Probably there are factors why bitcoin price drops and that includes some bad news circulating about bitcoin. Also it is affected by peoples demands, higher demands means higher supply and highee price. Another one is the lack of information/,eduacation about bitcoin.
That is the main reason for me why the price of bitcoin is dropping, it is the bad news that affects the market a lot because when something goes wrong then the people will look at it like a big deal then they will sell their bitcoin because they are afraid of losing a lot of money in their investment and it resulted for the price drops which is not a good thing or good practice to tolerate, they should learn that they don't need to sell and just buy and hold.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
October 25, 2017, 03:30:27 AM
Honestly, I think it's because the fork has finished and now people are removing their coin from more vulnerable positions such as hot wallets and supported exchanges. I will go back up as many will sell Bitcoin gold for normal bitcoin and keep it in their wallets for the next Fork. In the meantime buy low!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 25, 2017, 03:28:27 AM
Probably there are factors why bitcoin price drops and that includes some bad news circulating about bitcoin. Also it is affected by peoples demands, higher demands means higher supply and high price. Another one is the lack of information/,eduacation about bitcoin.

Price also dropping because miners are going to be affected from it, cause this cuts into their profits from bitcoin mining, This also lets new miners come in and get piece of the action.  There should be more support on this, but Im thinking that the ones are DDOS BTG are the miners.  They want BTG to fail. Im suspecting this to be cause of bitcoin price falling.  Crazy theory.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
October 25, 2017, 03:23:57 AM
I think it will happen the same in the case of bitcoin cash, the price will be back up in a few days, and it will do the same dance in mid november when the second fork occurs.
Anyway, for me it is better to stay like this for a while until i can afford to buy a bitcoin, because i suffer from a severe case of FOMO.
Activity: 134
October 25, 2017, 03:21:14 AM
Probably there are factors why bitcoin price drops and that includes some bad news circulating about bitcoin. Also it is affected by peoples demands, higher demands means higher supply and highee price. Another one is the lack of information/,eduacation about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: