Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops - page 5. (Read 5323 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 11:19:18 AM
I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
If I'm not mistaken, the thing that helps Bitcoin's market value to increase, making it more expensive, has something to do with the demand that bitcoin is getting from the market. So i also believe that it is also the reason why its market value falls knowing that Bitcoin is volatile. Probable, the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 11:13:51 AM
I think bitcoin is going down because bad news from many sides is not good for bitcoin. They fear the value of the bitcoin goes down and they sell out all the bitcoins to make sure the profits will be worth it. This causes a large amount of bitcon to market when the bitcoin value decreases
Activity: 140
October 29, 2017, 11:00:40 AM
I would like to know your opinion on what factors cause the value of Bitcoin to drop. A brief explanation helps.
I think the reason why the bitcoin price drops is that from what I have observed, Some negative news that affects people that is why those people want to withdraw their money from this platform. like in recent time, China government wanted to regulate the ICO then most of the Chinese people have left their Bitcoin so that the price of Bitcoin went down to low value. I believe that only negative news and uncertainty are the main reason for dropping the price.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
October 29, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
FUD is really the only reason. A country bans bitcoins or people think a country has banned bitcoins and all of a sudden the world is ending. That's just day traders trying to figure out where the price is going that day. It doesn't actually reflect the true value. Look at that latest 30% dip. We just blew right past it like it meant nothing. Nothing can stop a decentralized currency. No government ban. No amount of FUD.
Activity: 403
October 29, 2017, 10:46:29 AM
theres a facts that bitcoin price will be affected from those negative fakes news about bitcoin, bitcoin holders have no faith in bitcoin can be easily believe and do a massive dump on their bitcoin, so the bitcoin price will drops. but after that bitcoin price will continue pump. I think that's a strategy from some whales to create a panic selling. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 29, 2017, 10:17:44 AM
My answer is the time. After Bitcoin gold hard fork, they sell Bitcoin to buy altcoins. Actually, Bitcoin price is too high now and it just raises for long-term. With small investors, they can't invest all their budget in BTC and wait for increasing. They have to trade small altcoins to find profit in short-term.  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 29, 2017, 04:14:33 AM
Well you know what I take as a biggest factor is
            PANIC SELLING
As soon as the price starts to increase then people get super excited and they for the short term profit sell all their bitcoins !!! Due to which... Price suddenly drops !
Its the worst and even worse than this is the fact that we can't control this, more or so there isn't any unity in the bitcoin community, yes its understandable that some people might need some money but most of the time thats not the case, as a holder sells suddenly there are lots of bitcoins out there in the market and no demand thus price drops.

Then there are Countries who try to dictate the price of bitcoins by banning the ICO'S and Bitcoins as a whole due to which they take a part of crowd out of the maket which again decreases the price.

Some people find alternate cryptocurrencies very tempting thus they trade Bitcoins for them, there are just a lots of reasons.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
October 29, 2017, 04:02:10 AM
One factor why bitcoin price drop is the law of supply and demand, when supplies exceeded the demand, the price will fall. The supplies increases because some investor/holders panic sell their bitcoins because of the negative impact about bitcoins like banning of its use in some countries.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 29, 2017, 02:40:05 AM

It's all about supply and demand that affect the bitcoin price if more people starts selling their coins when demand for the bitcoins is low then price will drop and vice versa but sometimes prices can also drop or rise when group of people holding large amount of bitcoins trying to affect the market by either selling or buying bitcoins together.
Yes the value of bit coin is wholly solely dependent on the supply and demand relationship when the supply is less than the demand then price drops while when the demands are higher than the supply then the rates and prices rises up.
Yes that’s the right thing that it totally depends on the investor trend if demand f investor is high it will go high and high and if price will come don that is because people are selling a lot and that time is best for the buying coin and those who are doing this according to this strategy they are utilization the both times and they earn a lot bitcoin is name of faith and those who are earning a lot have true faith into it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 27, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
There's some reason for bitcoin price to going down usually it's because people sell bitcoin in high value or if an country ban bitcoin it'll make people panic and sell their assets.
yeah as the law of economics; if the supply of any product is greater than demand of people. The prices will automatically go down. We can take the example of China why the price of bitcoin goes down. But Bitcoin price fluctuate within the passage of time. If we read the growth chart of the Bitcoin It is very rare happened that price of bitcoin goes down. But its recover time is too fast.
Since the fork news uproar, people were expecting some freebies when you have hold some btc, that bamning of China were almost forgotten ,thans to that news btc recovered way too fast.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:34:24 PM
There's some reason for bitcoin price to going down usually it's because people sell bitcoin in high value or if an country ban bitcoin it'll make people panic and sell their assets.
yeah as the law of economics; if the supply of any product is greater than demand of people. The prices will automatically go down. We can take the example of China why the price of bitcoin goes down. But Bitcoin price fluctuate within the passage of time. If we read the growth chart of the Bitcoin It is very rare happened that price of bitcoin goes down. But its recover time is too fast.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 27, 2017, 11:50:05 AM
I would say the reason the fall of bitcoin price would be the huge sell orders
in the crypto exchange market trading each day by investors. And the fact of the matter is
without bitcoin falling no one could profit from it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:43:57 AM
I think the reason is that whale wants liquidity to take profit, besides there is another reason that bad news to bitcoin causes panic selling of traders, most of the bad news usually comes from china, but the end of this has been eased Smiley
Activity: 616
October 27, 2017, 11:40:35 AM
fake news is the biggest cause of down or rising bitcoin prices, unaccountable people usually use this way to get traders confused to buy or sell their bitcoins, which causes traders to panic sell, so panic sell make that bitcoin price is down, mya dvice to trader is dont do panic sell kepp calm and watch the candle stick
Activity: 352
October 27, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

It's all about supply and demand that affect the bitcoin price if more people starts selling their coins when demand for the bitcoins is low then price will drop and vice versa but sometimes prices can also drop or rise when group of people holding large amount of bitcoins trying to affect the market by either selling or buying bitcoins together.
Yes the value of bit coin is wholly solely dependent on the supply and demand relationship when the supply is less than the demand then price drops while when the demands are higher than the supply then the rates and prices rises up.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 27, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
There are many reasons why bitcoin price drops .
The bitcoin is totally dependent on its buyers and sellers and they are the main factors that decide the current value of bitcoins . The negative influence of governments on bitcoin can also be a big reason why it drops . All the bad exposure and controversy that is related to bitcoin causes a fear in the mind of bitcoin users which directly affects is market value .
Another reason of bitcoin drop can be hard fork .
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 09:55:47 AM
It seems like some of the funds which flowed in to Bitcoin from the other altcoins (in anticipation of the Bitcoin Gold airdrop) is now moving back to the alts. But I am glad that the Bitcoin market dominance is still more than 55% (I was expecting 60%, but still it is much better than the previous levels). Also, if you include the market cap of Bitcoin Cash, then it goes up to 59.2%. And when Bitcoin Gold gets listed, I hope that the combined market cap of BTC+BCH+BTG will be more than 60%.
I think it’s not drop that much as you are saying because bitcoin price is high but if you think its price is drop so I think it’s a part of market trade some time it will be high and some time it will be low so no need to make panic its normal because bitcoin is a digital currency and its connected with market it will be high soon just need little wait.
Activity: 419
October 26, 2017, 10:22:08 AM
Many reasons why bitcoin drops, but generally it is said that this is according to the law of the market is decentralization, if demand rises then the price goes up and vice versa.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 26, 2017, 10:11:31 AM
sometimes the reason of bitcoin falling down because they face trials like the china banned rumor of exchange bitcoin is totally dump the people panicking investor withdraw fund and sell the bitcoin investment.
Activity: 402
October 26, 2017, 10:00:57 AM
hai Guys...

If I think the fall in bitcoin prices is caused by several factors, such as if the number of sellers is greater than the number of buyers in trade then the bitcoin price will go down. CMIIW
Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: