Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 19. (Read 319609 times)

copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 06:16:13 PM
Some ICOs failed their projects because of lack of information about their token, so those investors will hesitate to invest with it. Thats why only few investors will be gathered, especially when the team project are not active in the forum or on their telegram that's very helpful to answers some questions in both bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 05:42:42 PM
Investments in the ICO projects stopped at a time when the entire market went down. Investors are afraid to invest in new and little-known projects.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 24, 2019, 05:31:29 PM
I think that most investors have stopped receiving good investments from ICOs. This industry is in severe decline at the moment. This is due to the loss of investor interest in cryptocurrency.
I think that now people are investing their money in ICO projects not because they want to make money quickly but because they really believe in the project and want it to exist
Activity: 434
January 24, 2019, 04:42:25 PM
I agree with the statement that most of the ICO is like a hype, since in principle they are based at the moment on the same principles. The hype at least makes more sense if you get in and out in time.
Activity: 504
January 24, 2019, 04:02:30 PM
I think that most investors have stopped receiving good investments from ICOs. This industry is in severe decline at the moment. This is due to the loss of investor interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
January 24, 2019, 03:59:10 PM
many ICOs fail because there are too many scammers and too many coins fall when listings make investors afraid to invest and most of the products they offer don't run when the ICO has ended
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 03:49:35 PM
ICOs are failing because they've long existed for Ponzi-like reasons as opposed to their intended purpose.

They've facilitated short-term investments in the hope for quick return as opposed to meaningful investments which actually add value.

It's no wonder, DAPPs for example hit a maximum of a few thousand daily users (if that) - when they are what the end user actually uses.

People need to go back to the drawing board and assess.... "where does the value in crypto come in a way that the end user will appreciate it and in a way that can not be replicated elsewhere?".
Activity: 420
January 24, 2019, 03:48:57 PM
One of the main reasons I believe ICOs fail is because of the lack of will power to convince investors to invest into their projects.
The lack of will power comes with so many factors, such as, inadequate development, lack of good MVP, professional and working teams as well as other factors.
If most of these are not available, there is every likelihood investors interests are turned down.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 24, 2019, 03:48:10 PM
To ICOs fail reason not only few but 80% major reason is low invest. Now some are same types, some are fake and others project quality not good.
Mentioned arguments are not reasons so i consider these words as conclusion why we reached to this point. Fake teams, lack of information, no working product are the weakest points of many ICOs. Investor confidence is in its lowest point since 2017 imho.
copper member
Activity: 168
January 24, 2019, 03:04:30 PM
For me the reason for the ICO failed because the sales token was not reached, besides that the team was not solid enough so it could not maximize. finally ICO was canceled. I often find something like this.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
January 24, 2019, 02:29:01 PM
Because so many ICOs are created everyday and investors are fed up with post-ICO results. If you bring more ICO investors, then ICOs again will be profitable Wink.
Activity: 546
January 24, 2019, 02:21:36 PM
The reasons that today may affect the market in any case. These are scam projects, these are very big risks that incur huge losses for investors. Therefore, it seems to me that the best thing now is to choose a project that has a product.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 24, 2019, 02:19:53 PM
The problem with most ICO is the lack of a working product, people have become smarter and no longer want to invest money in the idea.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 24, 2019, 01:58:57 PM
Due to the fact that investors have invested their money in everything, a lot of weak projects have started to appear on the market. In the future, good projects will begin to appear again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
January 24, 2019, 01:57:16 PM
Most of them, they listing the exchange before the product was ready. And losing some trust value from the Community. ICO its just an action to make the company more grow, 80% development ico was really bad.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 01:47:15 PM
Let's be honest with each other - the majority of projects that failed - these were initially projects that were thought of by their organizers as fraudulent schemes. Therefore, in most cases, everything happened as it was intended by the organizers. Our attempts to understand this will not lead to any significant results.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 24, 2019, 01:43:33 PM
There is many reasons behind fall of ICO ecosystem. The main reason is market conditions. The market is not well for a long time so in this bear market icos are not profitable anymore. And one other problem is in last few months we saw many scam projects. Many projects comes with great vision after ICO they vanished or scammed people. Some of them failed at devlot stage. So investors are kind of scary to invest in icos nowadays.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 01:18:21 PM
The biggest and main reason for the failure of the ICO industry is the illiteracy of investors who were in a hurry to buy assets of any startup where crypto and/or blockchain were mentioned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 01:08:03 PM
Many scamers and biggest factor to my opinion if ico even have a working product it an general  market fall.
Activity: 462
January 24, 2019, 05:10:21 AM
The current market reality is also a factors that need to be taken into cognizance, people have invested so much in crypto but with little or no returns,as such investors are realy afraid of pumping in money to ICOs hence the low patronage leading to failure of ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: