Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 74. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
main reason of ico failing is the project concept was not good enough and the market demand is so low thats why most of the new ico cant see the face of success  .
Activity: 82
May 13, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
In my opinion, ICO is not just about your idea but also the marketing and branding. Investors will question your brand if they find your website unprofessional. This includes every element of websites like content, logo, visuals, fonts, ICO white paper, and selection of colors etc.
Activity: 104
May 13, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
About 60% of ICO fail at the initial stage, because their services or products does not have any value and demand in the market. Additionally, it is very important the people who are launching the ICOs should have a defined market which is completely aware of the project. It is also imperative to build trust and reputation to make the ICO successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
ICO's failure is because the white paper they publish does not give a clear explanation, their team work is not solid, the company's production is not clear, the way they sell the product is not very attractive, the company's profit uncertainty is not clear.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
ICO is a start up on cryptocurrency Smiley. You can see many start up fail in real life Smiley.

I think ICO fail when they don't have user who use their app/platform so they can't  take profit from their project Smiley. They will have not money to maintain their project Smiley.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 09:49:07 AM
I think most of the ico fail because of project was bad and and scamming thats why most of the ico fail. now its percentage is ok  but all the new ico is not scam still lots of new ico coming into the market .
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
I agree your point the reason why ico failing to collect funds . But lots of successful ico only interested in collecting fund not giving exact solution . Recent lots of successful ico which collected gardcspnfsil yo give profit for investor some projects least bothering investors . Now we have to choose right project to invest. Investor also stop should thinking in greedy mind set . Should support real blockchain project
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
A couple more reasons include the following:

1. Lack of following. If there isn’t anyone to purchase the tokens, the project will fail. Marketing is a huge part of the space and getting the right information in front of the right people is essential.

2. Lack of development / direction. It feels like a number of ICOs are started based on a half baked idea that will make the creators rich. When people start asking questions and they realize the depth isn’t there, projects start falling apart.

3. Market swings. When the market is up, people are big into ICOs and see them as a good opportunity. In a down market, some projects that would be successful in a bull market fail simply because people aren’t comfortable at the time.
May 13, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
A lot of ICOs fail because of the number of investors I think. Of course there are many other reasons but overall, it has to do with the capital.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
One of the main reasons is members of the bounty campaigns, most of them immediately sell all their coins and they quickly fall in price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
May 13, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
Basically most ICO depend on the pump and dump mechanism, and most do not have a major problem to solve in the real world, so after the ICO they tend to get confuse on what to do, and with the volatility of ETH AND BTC the price will tends to fail.
Critical Planning is also a core for an ICO to succeed, most do not follow there roadmap after the ICO.
Activity: 60
May 13, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
Projects cannot grow unless the crypto behind them does well too. There has to be enough demand to buy a crypto, for those tokens to increase in value over time. If token inflation is unsustainable, demand obviously crashes, and the crypto becomes worthless. There will simply be not buyers and a lot of seller holding valueless tokens.
Activity: 104
May 13, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
I think ICOs fail because of the competition within a small target market. Users and investors in cryptocurrencies still represent a tiny percentage of the entire investment market. And a business plan divides the target investors even further depending upon the project, meaning that your crowdsale campaign may only appeal to a very small target audience. In the end, such projects fail to meet their target funding.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 13, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
if I think the reason the ICO failed because the project does not have a new idea (just like the existing ICO).
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
Many reason why make ico was failed and their ico was cam many investors, I will give my opinion about why some ico was scam and fake. Some ico was failed of their ico sold, they have loss their target of their ico sell, their ico was failed because just little token of their ico was sold and they have refund for their investor have bought their ico and their ico was failed. Some ico was failed because the owner is not trust and run away the investor’s money.
Activity: 76
May 13, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
I am holding the view that during the ICO, PR and good communication are crucial. Some brands fail to consider this factor, and it affects the ICO in the long run.
May 13, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
ICO fails because some ICO project is just a mere idea on the white paper, they don't have real use case on the real world. the truth is that most ICO project are not meant to be on the project, so when they finish their ICO, it won't compete with the already existing app, so therefore there won't be mass usage.
Activity: 74
May 13, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
I think one of the greatest reasons for the failure of ICO is poor brand identity. Lots of people decide in seconds, and the way a brand looks says a lot about the project. If the crucial elements of the enterprise are half-baked, potential users will question the target.
Activity: 76
May 13, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
In my opinion, potential users want to see projects that have a defined market as well as future utility. Decentralization is the main goal of blockchain-based services or products. It also aims to give users control. If the ICO doesn’t offer these things, it may fail.
Activity: 107
May 13, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
Honestly, more than half of new ICO offerings fail, because the service or product doesn’t have a market demand. Before launching an ICO, ensure that you find an audience base for it, as well as a real need for the offering. Also, the idea has to require a token-economy. A lot of ICOs are selling tokens just for raising money. These projects may fail as time goes by.
Pages:
Jump to: