Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 70. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 20, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
I have never invested in ICO, but judging by how many people lose their investments, I think that it is very unlikely in modern conditions...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
I think the main problem is that many ICO projects care more about the hype, rather than the business model or the technology behind it. Nowadays, investors are getting smarter and they do a thorough check on ICOs before committing any capital. So, I believe the core business model must be good and have a good use-case first. When this is true, then you must care about the hype of your project. To me, a successful ICO would be determined 60% by the business model & technology, and 40% on the hype created for the project.
Activity: 16
May 19, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
i believe many ICO's fail because there are too many ICO's already.
Investors in crypto are limited, not anyone interested in cryptocurrency.
Therefore, the large investors only invest on a few ICO's
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 19, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
The main problem is the scum. In the crypto community there are incredibly many people who try to cash in on the money of investors.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
Many ICO fails because lot of reasons.
Main of them are:
1) bad marketing
2)  bad product
3) conflict between teammates
4) don't have a clear plan
5) no fulfillment of the plan
6) Empty waste of money investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
Most of ICOs have not good ideas, which really demanded by people. They try to make beautiful picture for investors, but have not realistic business plan. But investros don't want pictures anymore, they want money.
Activity: 57
May 19, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
there are many reasons why ICO fails, I think the failure of ico is due to the unsupportive teamwork in completing the ICO marketing especially when they want to cooperate with colleagues, the work team can not have a good experience and the product they produce is not interesting to sell.
Activity: 66
May 19, 2018, 01:02:44 AM
failure in ico. could be because the project information is less clear. development is not good, so people do not want the money lost for the project is not clear . or lack of community from the project. so be careful in following ico. to avoid fraud. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 31
May 18, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
a business plan divides the target investors even further depending upon the project, meaning that your crowdsale campaign may only appeal to a very small target audience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 18, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
For me main reason is team, to be more precise, their work. Very often team is inexperienced in the sphere they work, they are not active, doing not enough promotion, it seems that they don't care about success of their project.
I agree with you, This is the common mistake that teams do it during the ICO, so in result the ico will be surely fail. Inactivity and do not promote your project very well, this will orientate things to the worst. Good ico will succeed because of the great team and the good plan, teams who cares too much about their projects, by promoting their ico with a good way, people will invest in the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 18, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
Ico fail becose they spaming each day new and idea about projects is the same few ico only have working product and .In my opinion ico will work if they dont spam each day new and have regulations,if this happens scams will go away..
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
For me main reason is team, to be more precise, their work. Very often team is inexperienced in the sphere they work, they are not active, doing not enough promotion, it seems that they don't care about success of their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
I think that most projects can not solve any real problems, they do not have an interesting idea. There are many such projects, and they are monotonous, I do not see the further development of such projects. Perhaps that's why they fail.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
failure in ico. could be because the project information is less clear. development is not good, so people do not want the money lost for the project is not clear . or lack of community from the project. so be careful in following ico. to avoid fraud.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 18, 2018, 04:15:49 AM
The number 1 reason why ICO fails because of the rush project , without any reason why they create project , always the purpose of the founder Of ICO is the money and not to help the community. Only few ICO now are legit , successful and have big potential. Choose ICO who are do you think best ICO and gives you high profit after the ICO and being listed to the market.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 18, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
You are correct with the analysis above,  i think collaboration between ICO especially when a promising ico collaborates with a less promising one it brings down the promising one
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
Often investors are not paying attention to good projects, so we should try to attract their attention. Now Ambit Mining is live so take a look.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
Simple things such as social media admins not being responsive to potential investor questions, no update in social media, and the likes can surely dampen the investors' interest. I've invested in one ICO due to its seemingly well thought off roadmap (whose planned activities even extend to 2025), but I'm now having second thoughts of it becoming successful due to the above observations. This however doesn't prevent me from looking for another good ICO, and I'm hoping that this next ICO that i'll be investing in will be more responsive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
I think been to 'techy' is the way to go for your ICO to be successful! Look at ethereum that seem to be toast of every cryptocurrency users and debelopers, In it's early days, ethereum was very 'tech' and half of crypto user did not understand it. Ethereum was able to pull it off, and the result has been more than amazing!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
It suffice to state here that every business or investment have it's own risk and crypto is not left out So back to the question why ICO fail?
One of the reasons I've observed is that some of the ICO are much concerned about raising funds through ICO than developing the project while some are bereft of creative ideas if some of them have unique creative ideas to further develop their products and other services they'll succeed
Pages:
Jump to: