Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 9. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 13, 2019, 06:31:41 AM
yes, that includes one of them, besides that bad market conditions can also affect the ico project because investors choose to wait until the market improves, I'm sure some of them will not invest in ico when market conditions do not support
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 06:19:33 AM
Reasons for the ICO failure are very simple:

1) useless idea
2) useless team
3) government regulations
4) company doesn't follow its own roadmap
5) company doesn't meet its promises
6) token is not a utility but a security

https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/ico/
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 13, 2019, 06:14:00 AM
We saw that in last few months we saw icon ecosystem was working not so well. There is many reason behind it. The first thing is market conditions. The whole market is not going well for that reason many icon was dumped after the market listing. So investors are scaled of that thing. One more reason us scam. There is many scam during this period. People just lost their money in this scam. And some if them is successful in icon but no development after ico. I this this is the reason people are not investing in icos.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 13, 2019, 05:46:44 AM
The biggest reason is probably due to a team that does not have the necessary skill or experience to roll out the vision of their ICO. Some of them come up with grand ideas that they simply have little chance to be able to pull the project off.
copper member
Activity: 234
February 13, 2019, 05:16:59 AM
Most projects surface just to scam the innocent investors that is more reason why I feel they fail. Too many bad eggs are in the crypto space now, as a result, investors are scared to invest and when this happens, project fails when fewer people invest. For project to be succeed, the team need to prove their generosity to the project's community and be very committed to the project. Let the intending investors be sure they will make profits when they invest on your project and do not let them down for any reason.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 03:58:32 AM
Many reason why ico fail and scam because not trusted owner about how road map schedule publish to investor, many ico always delay every time when their coin have listed at exchange market and never worried about how afraid of investor ta get back their money.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 03:51:25 AM
I think you have a actually done justice to the reasons why ICOs fail. I look at some whitepaper and I absolutely cannot explain anything about the project as soon as I'm out of there. You won't expect sane investors to put their money into what they do not understand. Another factor for me is the absence of a unique usecase. There are several projects being spurned at the moment that just seem to have taken ideas from a previous ICO. Personally, I won't invest in a project like this due to the lack of originality and creativity on the part of the founders.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
February 13, 2019, 03:34:25 AM
The main reason why most ICOs fail from my perspective is because they lack a good working product and ecosystem, which means there is no demand for their coins and there is nothing for investors to look forward to.
Another reason why they fail is the complex nature of the project. The team should try to break down the concept as simple as possible because it's not all investors that are tech inclined, most just care about the numbers.
Activity: 89
February 13, 2019, 02:26:38 AM
The most important thing failing ICOs nobody looks their unique product, team, roadmap, vision. Mostly inverters looks their websites, graphics, social media marketing etc.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
February 13, 2019, 02:07:22 AM
Right now, many ico fail, maybe one of them is the role of a less competent team or the withdrawal of investors, a good ico must have a clear team so that it will absorb more investors, of course the existence of a team is very important for the success of an ico
actually the main problems fro ico was developers team have no competency to build project that based on blockchain.they have less skill but their courage to build new projects.only only reason behind this that was MONEY.
don't they have enough money from the investors they get. I think all ico or non ico projects can not be separated from investor intervention. when they develop their project it is clear they have already gotten money from investors, otherwise I think they will not dare to develop it.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 13, 2019, 02:03:31 AM
What I noticed the most why ICO's fail and don't reached their success is because of their lack of communication with the investors. What I mean is their project has no much potential growth to use in a our daily lives that can help all people that will use their platform and it is really quite hard to find in some ICO's that being launched.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 13, 2019, 01:34:42 AM
For me the real reason why the ICo's are failed because most of the ICO are common and don't have any unique. As a investor of the ICO I also look for the unique of the project that I did not see on any project  that ICI is usually become successful because of that I hope I can see this year 2019 to the upcoming ICO become unique and have good plan and organize.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
February 13, 2019, 01:28:54 AM
some projects are running or ongoing, they are less competitive and do not know where they are going. The blockchain technology has become a concern for many people, and they think it's the right moment.
as far as I know, fundraising that does not reach the softcap is the reason for the cancellation of an ICO. however, there are some ICOs that I have met, who have reached the softcap, but still fail. That is because investors are withdrawing the funds they offer before the project runs. well, there are still many things that make ICO fail
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
February 13, 2019, 12:38:36 AM
some projects are running or ongoing, they are less competitive and do not know where they are going. The blockchain technology has become a concern for many people, and they think it's the right moment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 13, 2019, 12:33:16 AM
Investors mostly give priority to legitimacy of the project first. The idea must have to be a good and creative, no copy paste project, honest team with legal documents, real life usecase. If those are not fulfilled by any project, it will likely be failed to reach hardcap, softcap and ultimately it will fail.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
February 13, 2019, 12:30:11 AM
Right now, many ico fail, maybe one of them is the role of a less competent team or the withdrawal of investors, a good ico must have a clear team so that it will absorb more investors, of course the existence of a team is very important for the success of an ico
actually the main problems fro ico was developers team have no competency to build project that based on blockchain.they have less skill but their courage to build new projects.only only reason behind this that was MONEY.
Activity: 406
February 13, 2019, 12:16:54 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 12, 2019, 11:47:13 PM
The biggest mistake ICO owners do is to invest too much in marketing instead of focusing on having a working product.

This way investors are willing to sell all their tokens for a quick profit.
You do not really understand what it is going on, the owners of those icos as you call them do not really have the skills to develop anything, they just want to obtain money and that is why they invest everything in marketing since there is no point to invest anything in development since they know their project will disappear in just a few months anyway.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 12, 2019, 11:05:51 PM
On my own thoughts...Failured because the team itself knew that the project is already scam in the beginning. Second thing, the idea of the project is not needed on this time and low quality of marketing strategy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 12, 2019, 10:53:28 PM
I think the main reason why some other ICO has failed is the market condition. ICO doesn't meet the minimum funds thatvis why they fail and project will be postponed due to the market condition. It is really hard to collect funds when the market is on dip, because people choose to hold thier asset than investing it into other coin or token.
Pages:
Jump to: