Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now? - page 3. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I think that bitcoin is very promising, it is decentralized and not subject to manipulation. And the most important thing in bitcoin is 21 million coins, and this will ensure its constant growth in the future. Bitcoin must be in your portfolio
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
bitcoin is decentralised away from govt authority and bitcoin future is huge lot of demand and bitcoin is future internet currency so now is the best time to invest in btc
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is near its strong support bottom price range in the low $6000s. Good to accumulate here and hold for the next big rally.
I agree 6000 level is really very strong. Only in my opinion it is better to wait for the beginning of growth. Because the volatility has been narrowing lately and it is not known in which direction the price jump will be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
the reason is one is something which is accessible to most people and lately its price is less stable
Everything is accessible to everyone as long as they are willing to get it. What has limited a lot of people in making the right decisions is because they lack the proper knowledge to make those decisions and that would always tell on their actions most of the time. Anyone who is smart now will consider a move from 19800 to 6000 thereabout a pretty good bargain to be going long on the market.

However, the same way people get greedy on the way up is the same way people can get greedy on the way down by trying to look for perfect price until they eventually miss that perfect price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

the lowest bitcoin can get lower than $5900, right now is the right time to invest.

besides, current world stock market is on bear trend, volatility is higher than crypto. base on this crypto is a better option.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Bitcoin is near its strong support bottom price range in the low $6000s. Good to accumulate here and hold for the next big rally.
Well, it is actually a very easy pick right now, with lesser risk for those who can monitor the market, and monitor the present support when it comes to stopping loss as the case may be.

We obviously cannot tell at the moment how things would turn out, but considering that for the long term, the chances of obviously getting something pretty good from your investment when the market is generally down hugely at the moment is still pretty much there and I believe for those who are smart they will be taking advantage of this moment right now.
Activity: 686
all these reasons are good and will help the rise but none of them matter to me to be honest. the only important thing that i look at is the fact that we have already reached the bottom of the drop or at least a very close number to it. the lowest it got was about 72% drop from ATH and despite a lot of selling pressure it never went any lower. when something like this happens, there is nothing else left to do but rise.
Reaching bottom doen't mean it will always remain there, if you explore history of bitcoin market, you will see such drops happened many times before but we all know bitcoin is well in recovering from bottom to top.
We are just 3 million bitcoins away from seeing an all time  strong bull run towards moon

Yes, there are many people who afraid about the market fluctuation when the price of Bitcoin is going down. People should always understand Bitcoin growth will always be fast and price dropping will also be fast and here it is very good for us to be patient until the price starts increasing again.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
for me there is a clear reason to invest in bitcoin now and that is on how cheap BTC now and remember, with that said, it is better to buy now than wait for it to go up again and lose the chance to buy it on a dip.
If we say that to someone who is new against cryptocurrency they will answer with a lot of doubt. They only think about the many risks that will be faced, they only know the price of bitcoin has dropped from the price of $20,000 to $6600 and will never come back because a lot of negative information is coming. In contrast to someone who is at least familiar with the price of cryptocurrency and the character of the cryptocurrency price, by looking at the current price with confidence they will immediately buy it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
all these reasons are good and will help the rise but none of them matter to me to be honest. the only important thing that i look at is the fact that we have already reached the bottom of the drop or at least a very close number to it. the lowest it got was about 72% drop from ATH and despite a lot of selling pressure it never went any lower. when something like this happens, there is nothing else left to do but rise.
Reaching bottom doen't mean it will always remain there, if you explore history of bitcoin market, you will see such drops happened many times before but we all know bitcoin is well in recovering from bottom to top.
We are just 3 million bitcoins away from seeing an all time  strong bull run towards moon
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.
It can be said that, as we know that the price of cyrpto is very dependent on bitcoin so that when prices go up automatically prices also rise, investing bitcoin is a must for me.
Just like what happened today, bitcoin boosted its price and majority of the altcoins followed.

That's one reason to go all in for bitcoin. Why would you choose a not so popular coin and doesn't have a stable value and community that supports it if you already know who dictates the market? having known bitcoin in the first place landed you on what is the right coin to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think that you need to buy immediately as the correction was very long and the market should begin to recover . I read on the forum that all indicators indicate growth.

Yes, it was the longest correction period in the history of the cryptocurrency. Logically, it must come to the end very soon. Thus, you should buy Bitcoin right now.
Is this actually the longest correction? We have seen a lot before and maybe this is the first longest correction you possibly have encountered. Of course, it is a market, corrections are normal, and there would always be a reversal at some point which is why anytime anyone wants to be getting into a market, they should be looking more at trying to pick the bottom and for now, I feel bitcoin is really trying as much as possible to make $6k that bottom.

We cannot tell what the future holds actually but for anyone going long, this is not a bad time to be getting in at all. Looking at the breakout recently, I guess we may be seeing some green days even before the end of the year.
Activity: 826
Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.

It can be said that, as we know that the price of cyrpto is very dependent on bitcoin so that when prices go up automatically prices also rise, investing bitcoin is a must for me.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
Invest in cheap bitcoin now to earn more in future? May be. But I think, this crypto will not rise so hard anymore.
Activity: 644
6000s is the cheapest price for the btc.

you wont see these prices next month. take it when it is cheap.
Activity: 252
invest now for your future.
Activity: 448
the reason is one is something which is accessible to most people and lately its price is less stable
Activity: 476
I think that you need to buy immediately as the correction was very long and the market should begin to recover . I read on the forum that all indicators indicate growth.

Yes, it was the longest correction period in the history of the cryptocurrency. Logically, it must come to the end very soon. Thus, you should buy Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 91
I think that bitcoin will grow. First, because it is the most popular cryptocurrency, which means - a great opportunity for speculators to make money on it. Secondly, their number is limited, and therefore the value is higher. And, of course, the historical maximum gives hope that bitcoin will at least approach this mark in the future.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Better to invest in Altcoins (Steem NEO etc.- working projects)  as they have crashed 90% so when Bull Run starts you will make much more return than investing in BTC

What makes you think it is better to invest in altcoin than bitcoin. We are talking about bitcoin here bro, and I would not advise anyone holding altcoins not to at least keep their minds wrapped in the idea that, everything is still somehow tied to bitcoin and the chances of holding bitcoin and making a great deal from it in the long run is bigger than in altcoins that are just basically experiencing pumps and dumps every now and then.

As far as I am concerned, the best thing for anyone right now is to at least, try as much as possible to be holding some bitcoins and spread the little risks on other potential altcoins at their dips.
Pages:
Jump to: