Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now? - page 4. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, so it will rise first when the bull market comes.
Moreover, blockchain and bitcoin are our future, which is why I am willing to invest in BTC.

maybe now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because right now the prices of altcoin and bitcoin have not yet stabilized and by investing in Bitcoin in the long run now it will be profitable later on when bitcoin prices stabilize and rise again
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Seems like the last couple of years in October, November, and December have been good for Bitcoin. Let's see what is going to happen this year. I think it is likely that Bitcoin price is going up. Not going to speculate how much though as there is no point for that.  

Well said in regards to speculation just be prepared to take advantage of any major dips that occur during this time if you're actively seeking to invest as you probably won't regret it later
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
for me there is a clear reason to invest in bitcoin now and that is on how cheap BTC now and remember, with that said, it is better to buy now than wait for it to go up again and lose the chance to buy it on a dip.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
The market is quite young, and to be at the initial stage of development, it is always good to be at the origins of something, there is great potential, and demand is only growing.
Activity: 485
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

Because there is high chance of receiving the best returns. Moreover  the price of the coins are low now, we can invest now and sell it later when the price will rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
1. Bitcoins are independent of any central authority
2. Upwards trend in the coming month
3. Its the largest cryptocurrency out there
4. Europe just regulated it as a commodity exempt of VAT
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
6. More and more companies are creating tools for the Bitcoin ecosystem
7. To be an early adopter of the powerful blockchain technology

everything you say is a general reason and the advantages and advantages of investing in bitcoin are the most important reason is your belief in investing in crypto currencies if you believe I think that is a good first step to start investing
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Bitcoin is near its strong support bottom price range in the low $6000s. Good to accumulate here and hold for the next big rally.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Better to invest in Altcoins (Steem NEO etc.- working projects)  as they have crashed 90% so when Bull Run starts you will make much more return than investing in BTC

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.
stable? I think crypto is stable and will not be the choice of traders. I myself, will continue to wait for the moment of cryptocurrency instability because it can give me an advantage by trading crypto.
the main reason why I have to invest in bitcoin I think because bitcoin is a crypto asset that has very large market power, bitcoin price movements can make the market crypto move. the most important thing is a very large community, it makes bitcoin have the support of many people.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Knowing bitcoin is showing their capacity to give better income for those people knows about bitcoin important as currency.

Nad the news you shared are inspirational from all pwople losing their hope because of the recent price of bitcoin and almost a year since bitcoin start to dump their price.

Choosing bitcoin as investment is really profitables thats why should one strongly believe the power or bitcoin as currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think that you need to buy immediately as the correction was very long and the market should begin to recover . I read on the forum that all indicators indicate growth.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
Seems like the last couple of years in October, November, and December have been good for Bitcoin. Let's see what is going to happen this year. I think it is likely that Bitcoin price is going up. Not going to speculate how much though as there is no point for that. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.
The founder of binance has predicted bullish outlook and google is planning to unbanned cryptocurrencies ads.  With this two issues and news we should expect another bullish trend before end of this year.  We should keep holding as we can see that bullish has started to appreciate in pricing for the past three months.  Bitcoin will get back to above $10,000 and we need to buy now to be part of future events.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

I know that it is now quite profitable to invest in it, because soon there will be a bull market, which will increase its value. And it is precisely any losses that can be very quickly replenished by the profits from this coin. So it's time to act.
Activity: 854
Why someone should buy bitcoin now? because we will never see this 4 digit prices again next year, even the market is so bearish and so boring at the moment a lot of possitive things are happening and this will simply boost the price soon. That's why those investors who wants to catch up the trend this is the right time to invest and relax.
actually it doesn't have to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies because it's up to people or investors who have confidence and patience in investing they will buy and start investing
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The reason why we should need to invest in Bitcoin because of its potential that it will recover to its previous price soon,even though Bitcoin experience market crisis but Investing now in Bitcoin is our opportunity to buy cheap and taking advantage of future price increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Bitcoin is still near its bottom prices in the $6000s only so still a great buy. It has tested the $6000 support multiple times already and bounced up nicely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
Market seems stable for a while, as if the coins have found their bottom level. Therefore I think this is the best time to be an investor. Bearish market may continue for a while, but a bull may start at any moment, it's just a matter of time.

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

That's a good article, especially when in July the price of BTC was higher. So you can buy cheaper now, once bitcoin lightning network will get the mass adoption, the price will skyrocket.
By the way, Tom Lee, was incorrect about the reverse signal of btc back in July. With other points, I would totally agree.
Pages:
Jump to: