Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now? - page 9. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, so it will rise first when the bull market comes.
Moreover, blockchain and bitcoin are our future, which is why I am willing to invest in BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
in my opinion the right reason why you have to invest and buy bitcoin is because this bitcoin has financial technology that is very useful for all platforms in the world and with very high demand the supply of bitcoin will run out and make bitcoin very expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
We all know about the future of bitcoin, it has very bright future. Even its price goes down many people are now ready to invest in it. Because while invest in bitcoin will gives you more profit. Investment is low but at the same time profit will be more. Now many companies changed to blockchain technology. Soon bitcoin price will rise and touch the moon. Till that wait with patience.
Activity: 179
Bitcoin is going to mainstream right now , a lot of big company using blockchain technology and also bitcoin listed on so many big institusional money company
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Why someone should buy bitcoin now? because we will never see this 4 digit prices again next year, even the market is so bearish and so boring at the moment a lot of possitive things are happening and this will simply boost the price soon. That's why those investors who wants to catch up the trend this is the right time to invest and relax.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For me the reasons of investing in cryptocurrency in general is as follows:

1. Inflation
2. Cryptocurrency does cannot be taxed.
3. Transparency and decentralization.
4. Freedom of choice.

This is in my own opinion why one should turn into the crypto market/industry as if a person would learn how the market works and if they played their cards right they can reach financial freedom.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
1. Bitcoins are independent of any central authority
2. Upwards trend in the coming month
3. Its the largest cryptocurrency out there
4. Europe just regulated it as a commodity exempt of VAT
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
6. More and more companies are creating tools for the Bitcoin ecosystem
7. To be an early adopter of the powerful blockchain technology

plus 8. bitcoin dominates the market. We all are here because of BTC existence. So I don’t understand why someone don’t have bitcoin in portfolio if they believe in cryptocurrency.
Plus 9. Cheesy There is a very limited amount of bitcoin out there. It seems there is 17.190.087 BTCs out there but, some of them are lost in the wallets from early holders.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin

plus 8. bitcoin dominates the market. We all are here because of BTC existence. So I don’t understand why someone don’t have bitcoin in portfolio if they believe in cryptocurrency.

These various reasons are positive about the world of crypto, and crypto is indeed worthy to be maintained with all its advantages. I'm happy for bitcoin that is still strong and dominates all coins.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Depends on how long we're talking about. In every single period of time, it is impossible to predict 100% anything, something unexpected can always happen, and the investor should take this into account.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

Well, I think the article pretty much sums it up with "Potential for massive growth". Bitcoin is dominating the crypto market and doesn't seem like it is going to slow down anytime soon. Sure there will probably be lots more price corrections and dips, but I think in the long run, this current price will be super low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
all these reasons are good and will help the rise but none of them matter to me to be honest. the only important thing that i look at is the fact that we have already reached the bottom of the drop or at least a very close number to it. the lowest it got was about 72% drop from ATH and despite a lot of selling pressure it never went any lower. when something like this happens, there is nothing else left to do but rise.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: