Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now? - page 8. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Bitkoyn has a low price because this price is kept by interested investors. They keep this price because they want to buy up as many cue bottles to invest them not even in projects, but in their business.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It seems investing in btc will be never late but there might be wrong time time invest in it because not all people invest in btc for 5-10 years.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

I personally again started advising to people i talk to to start buying Bitcoin. The ones that never bought before. I stopped doing that in 2017.  Now I fell that there is that time of a Bitcoin cycle that those that buy now have so little to lose. I will probably stop this in 2020.
Agreed, another thing is that buying at a lower price assure added profit when the price peaks high. This year people got lot many opportunities to buy at a lower price. Now too the market has fallen low and the same can be used. Anytime can expect good growth with bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies.

Yes. Most people that joined crypto in 2017 dont realize that this is chance of their lifetime. Right now and next half year, maybe even full year from now. Plenty of time to earn some extra money and buy some bitcoins and store them safely.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Tell this to the skeptics and see on what's their point.

I've been telling many of my close friends and not so close ones to starting investing to bitcoin but all I got was discouragement and bash so I stop talking to them about bitcoin. Those aren't the only reasons why they shall start buying bitcoins.

But these reasons are fine to say coming from those well known people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

I personally again started advising to people i talk to to start buying Bitcoin. The ones that never bought before. I stopped doing that in 2017.  Now I fell that there is that time of a Bitcoin cycle that those that buy now have so little to lose. I will probably stop this in 2020.
Agreed, another thing is that buying at a lower price assure added profit when the price peaks high. This year people got lot many opportunities to buy at a lower price. Now too the market has fallen low and the same can be used. Anytime can expect good growth with bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
No Third Parties
No one is able to tamper with bitcoins. This is because the database stores every redundant copy of the transaction. The worst incident that can happen is where a bitcoin owner is forced to send the currency to somebody else. Since no government agency is involved, the government is not in a position to freeze someone’s wealth. This gives Bitcoin users absolute freedom.

No Tracking
Unless a Bitcoin user publicizes his or her wallet address, individual transactions cannot be traced to anyone. Apart from the wallet owner, no one else will know how many bitcoins the wallet owner has.

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
1. Bitcoins are independent of any central authority
2. Upwards trend in the coming month
3. Its the largest cryptocurrency out there
4. Europe just regulated it as a commodity exempt of VAT
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
6. More and more companies are creating tools for the Bitcoin ecosystem
7. To be an early adopter of the powerful blockchain technology

plus 8. bitcoin dominates the market. We all are here because of BTC existence. So I don’t understand why someone don’t have bitcoin in portfolio if they believe in cryptocurrency.

Great, yes bitcoin will have its future in the near future, so that is why, i am recommending this investment vehicle to my friends out there, to have their bitcoin account and fund it, because they may be useful in the long run, typically, all of them are hesitant for now, thinking that it will go down and become dead, maybe later on, they can realized the good side it may bring to them.
Activity: 45
I think it's never too late to invest in relatively new technologies, so far I think Amazon or apple is a good investment even now, so why wouldn't bitcoin be? we're just starting with this and still need a lot of acceptance, but when it gets more mainstream I think prices will skyrocket, and as we can see, we're already gradually overcoming barriers until we get to an ATH again.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

There are lots of reasons actually why we should stick up to invest with bitcoin and these speculative reasons is being talked since bitcoin do already gain its value.
Its just the same where people into those earlier years do similarly suggest why we do should hold up or invest on bitcoin because its simply do give out the opportunity
to make money in the future. Price is way too speculative but we can really put up some hope specially for longer runs.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The only reason is, if you invest in Bitcoin at this moment the return on investment will be huge at the end of this year when the price starts to rise again and surpass previous all time high.
Activity: 560
Because they expect that BTC prices will rise by the end of this year, and now they have a very low price for them to buy, so they have been expecting and buying BTCs for quite a while.
I think that today there are very few arguments in favor of Bitcoin. Soon this coin will lose its relevance. Apparently the new Leader is an etherium.
Activity: 154
Because they expect that BTC prices will rise by the end of this year, and now they have a very low price for them to buy, so they have been expecting and buying BTCs for quite a while.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Well, there's a lot of speculation, reiterating speculation, that one of the reasons why 2018 has been such a down year for crypto is that institutional investors are keeping the price low to buy more.
Activity: 112
Because the current BTC value is down quite low, and people believe that the market will grow again in the future, they think perhaps in late 2018
Activity: 57
the reason to be invest bitcoin because the price bitcoin after drop and down along 8 months not yet shown the growth significant. compare last year at this month tthe price start go up
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, so it will rise first when the bull market comes.
Moreover, blockchain and bitcoin are our future, which is why I am willing to invest in BTC.
Investments in Bitcoin will certainly make a good profit as Blockchain technology is growing and many big companies are starting to apply this technology to the reality, which will affect the value of Bitcoin because if this technology is widely used, Bitcoin will be the name that will benefit most if many large companies invest in Bitcoin and Blockchain.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

Here is the things to make people who wants altcoin rather than bitcoin and to make them reconsider.
1. Buy now while it is at its lowest (not literally for a fact that bitcoin value once got in the amount of 3,000 USD.
2. Believe in bitcoin wait until it goes up.

Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, so it will rise first when the bull market comes.
Moreover, blockchain and bitcoin are our future, which is why I am willing to invest in BTC.

I disagree because sometimes it does not work that way, Bitcoin value can stay low while others move up and the same as altcoin when going down bitcoin will go up for the reason that one coin can move because of manipulation of one certain person or company.

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
This threas is in wrong section ! (  Alternate cryptocurrencies > Speculation (Altcoins) )  it should be moved to ( Economics > Speculation ) .
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
While market is in down trend use this chance to buy more that is invest in bitcoin. Because if you miss this chance you dont get another chance like this to buy. So buy the coin now and hold the coin for long term. Once the price will reach to top you can sell or hold the coin. Of you want to make more money then wait for long time. Then only you achieve the great benefits. Otherwise you will lose the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: