Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - page 17. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I think we will have to wait for the global recognition of cryptocurrencies and their integration into the banking system for a long time. Now we hear a lot of controversial news about cryptocurrencies, some countries (such as Japan and Australia) are actively integrating cryptocurrencies into the traditional system, in turn, such as Korea and Syria - are prohibited. In this regard, it seems to an ordinary person that cryptocurrencies are something very unstable, so it is dangerous to invest in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Yes, many people are waiting for bitcoin to be accepted by governments and be used by banks. They want to be able to open wallet in banks.  But we don't need it. Not only we don't need it, we want banks to not get involved in cryptocurrencies. Any third party should be out of the market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 60
The easier crypto becomes to buy the more people will invest for sure. I think the uncertainty of the price on a day to day basis makes people afraid to invest because even if crypto rises overall in the end new people will be terrified on the way up from the constant fluctuation and feel like it's a risk.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment
Pages:
Jump to: