Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 31. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
This is the Weaver wallet?

ST9JQLfesyfuaRKCNJVaatgC9t7BeFixmK

Anyway to get a listing of transactions? Doesn't seem to go past two transactions and says 0 have been sent.

I assume the other big one is bittrex?  Or is this in reverse?

How do I find the Weaver transactions?

Don't quote me on this but I believe a reserve and a premine are the same thing. If there is a difference let me know maybe I misunderstand something.

I believe the bigger amount on the 'Top 100' addresses is Weaver and the next biggest is Bittrex. However I am unsure without properly looking. I will ask Matthew for the main wallet address for Weaver to confirm if ST9JQLfesyfuaRKCNJVaatgC9t7BeFixmK is indeed the correct address.

Once all the swaps are completed and the ICO finishes we will get together what exactly was invested into the ICO and what exactly was swapped from Silkcoin to Silk.

For you to trace all the transactions in Weaver alone would be difficult, not impossible. It would require a lot of time to go through the block explorer and working out what went where. We will release as much information as possible once it is correlated.

The available coins are the coins that are not reserved or not staking in peoples wallets, it has nothing to do whatsoever with a premine of coins. You are mistaken, otherwise the available supply would be just 62,196SLK as the instamine (not premine) held 44,000,000SLK in block 1.

The available supply is not what silkcoins have been swapped to silk? The rest is the reserve no? (Instamine Balance after swaps)

No.

I have explained EXACTLY how it is. But you seem to be transfixed on the instamine which enabled us to swap users from the old Silkcoin to the new Silk.

It seems you are just interested to see how much is held on Weaver, which to be honest, is something we are reluctant to share as we believe in protecting the information of our users of Weaver as much as possible. Not to mention that we shouldn't have to, as there is a public ledger and explorer that is provided for this exact purpose.

Weaver Main Addresses:

SNNnTJnbQ5d8Zr2rgnfX4MTJ3zbVgizMAj - instamine swap sent to here, balance now 0
Sg7vcPcDZH8EST7t5vLWpHi16uRz49YasP - swap funds merged here and paid out from here, balance now 0
ST9JQLfesyfuaRKCNJVaatgC9t7BeFixmK - final main weaver address, balance 16160949.62932754SLK

Yes you explained it.. which is the same as total supply = available supply + reserved (instamine + stakers)

Don't get pissy because I'm asking to see if the numbers balance.  As an investor I have a right to know how the premine is being handled and how it adds up.

This is the basis of nearly 100℅ of all coins with instamines and premine to insure developer credibility.. and of course transparency as this project said it was.

Currently invested in both silk and Darksilk... Which are going to be changed to something else after the fact.. and you're saying that 30℅ of total supply held by Weaver and all the transactions of the swap are not my concern?

I am not getting "pissy" as you put it, I am simply calling it as I see it.

What I am saying is that the 30% of Silk held on Weaver is not owned solely by us, but the user base of the Silk Network and because of that fact we will not release every single address associated with Weaver and thusly divulging users funds upon the platform.

We have however shown how much in total is held on the platform which is transparent enough. We have then gone further than this by releasing the three main addresses associated with Weaver.

There is a block explorer provided by us and provided to the public to use.

Not once did I say it is not your concern, each time I have pointed you towards the explorer and said that all the transactions can be traced from block 1.

What EXACTLY is the issue here? I am unsure as to what it is you want answering? Are you questioning our credibility or trust?

If so, I am sorry but that all comes in time and to be honest, I have been working for over 2 years and I would like to think that my trust has been built with the community. If you still are having trust issues after this length of time, well, that isn't my issue.

Just trying to find out how much silk has been swapped.. the Weaver address at the top of the list is 30 percent with no transactions except for a deposit.

Why would there not be a single instamine address showing all the swaps of the Weaver?

Unfortunately if this isn't the case then someone invested could not insure the accountability of the Weaver and it's operators... You guys could just make up your own accounts and dump on the market and no one would be the wiser. 

I am NOT saying youre doing this.  I am simply saying hey man.. where's the paper trail here to insure everybody is keeping their hands out of the cookie jar.  Standard cryptocurrency practice when there is an instamine or premine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network

Anyway to get a listing of transactions? Doesn't seem to go past two transactions and says 0 have been sent.

Don't quote me on this but I believe a reserve and a premine are the same thing. If there is a difference let me know maybe I misunderstand something.

I believe the bigger amount on the 'Top 100' addresses is Weaver and the next biggest is Bittrex. However I am unsure without properly looking. I will ask Matthew for the main wallet address for Weaver to confirm if ST9JQLfesyfuaRKCNJVaatgC9t7BeFixmK is indeed the correct address.

Once all the swaps are completed and the ICO finishes we will get together what exactly was invested into the ICO and what exactly was swapped from Silkcoin to Silk.

For you to trace all the transactions in Weaver alone would be difficult, not impossible. It would require a lot of time to go through the block explorer and working out what went where. We will release as much information as possible once it is correlated.

The available coins are the coins that are not reserved or not staking in peoples wallets, it has nothing to do whatsoever with a premine of coins. You are mistaken, otherwise the available supply would be just 62,196SLK as the instamine (not premine) held 44,000,000SLK in block 1.

The available supply is not what silkcoins have been swapped to silk? The rest is the reserve no? (Instamine Balance after swaps)

No.

I have explained EXACTLY how it is. But you seem to be transfixed on the instamine which enabled us to swap users from the old Silkcoin to the new Silk.

It seems you are just interested to see how much is held on Weaver, which to be honest, is something we are reluctant to share as we believe in protecting the information of our users of Weaver as much as possible. Not to mention that we shouldn't have to, as there is a public ledger and explorer that is provided for this exact purpose.

Weaver Main Addresses:

Sg7vcPcDZH8EST7t5vLWpHi16uRz49YasP - swap funds merged here and paid out from here, balance now 0
ST9JQLfesyfuaRKCNJVaatgC9t7BeFixmK - final main weaver address, balance 16160949.62932754SLK

Yes you explained it.. which is the same as total supply = available supply + reserved (instamine + stakers)

Don't get pissy because I'm asking to see if the numbers balance.  As an investor I have a right to know how the premine is being handled and how it adds up.

This is the basis of nearly 100℅ of all coins with instamines and premine to insure developer credibility.. and of course transparency as this project said it was.

Currently invested in both silk and Darksilk... Which are going to be changed to something else after the fact.. and you're saying that 30℅ of total supply held by Weaver and all the transactions of the swap are not my concern?

I am not getting "pissy" as you put it, I am simply calling it as I see it.

What I am saying is that the 30% of Silk held on Weaver is not owned solely by us, but the user base of the Silk Network and because of that fact we will not release every single address associated with Weaver and thusly divulge users funds upon the platform.

We have however shown how much in total is held on the platform which is transparent enough. We have then gone further than this by releasing the three main addresses associated with Weaver.

There is a block explorer provided by us and provided for the public to use.

Not once did I say it is not your concern, each time I have pointed you towards the explorer and said that all the transactions can be traced from block 1.

What EXACTLY is the issue here? I am unsure as to what it is you want answering? Are you questioning our credibility or trust?

If so, I am sorry but that all comes in time, and to be honest, I have been working for over 2 years and I would like to think that my trust has been built with the community. If you still are having trust issues after this length of time, well, that isn't my issue.

No.

Weaver Main Addresses:

Don't get pissy because I'm asking to see if the numbers balance.  As an investor I have a right to know how the premine is being handled and how it adds up.

CTO - Silk Network

No.

Weaver Main Addresses:

CTO - Silk Network

CTO - Silk Network
I finally got a response from CoinMarketCap.

Obviously a large number of coin is held on both Bittrex and Weaver which goes towards the unlocked amounts.

We will get reports of what was swapped and what was invested gathered soon after the ICO finishes and DarkSilk is released.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
After conversing with CoinMarketCap it has come to light that their figures are in fact correct.

The marketcap displayed for Silk is using the available unlocked (non-staking or unreserved) coins multiplied by the cost per coin.

This shows that 27,634,081 SILK(SLK) are being cradled and protected either in "Reserve" or "Staking" and 16,427,797 SILK(SLK) are not locked or reserved and also not staking.

Excellent to see that a large percentage of holders are in for the long term and happily staking and reserving coin.

It's not because it's entirely premined?  Is this 16 million not how much was swapped so far? Where can I find the accounting for the Weaver swaps? Like how many coins have been swapped, address of premine wallet etc?

All of this information will be released.

Finding the originating address of the 44,000,000 Silk is not difficult.

Head to the block explorer and locate block 1 and go from there.

This is the benefit to a publicly accessible ledger.

https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org
After conversing with CoinMarketCap it has come to light that their figures are in fact correct.

The marketcap displayed for Silk is using the available unlocked (non-staking or unreserved) coins multiplied by the cost per coin.

This shows that 27,634,081 SILK(SLK) are being cradled and protected either in "Reserve" or "Staking" and 16,427,797 SILK(SLK) are not locked or reserved and also not staking.

Excellent to see that a large percentage of holders are in for the long term and happily staking and reserving coin.

It's not because it's entirely premined?  Is this 16 million not how much was swapped so far? Where can I find the accounting for the Weaver swaps? Like how many coins have been swapped, address of premine wallet etc?

Activity: 106
Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.
silkroad was also involved in selling murder for hire and human trafficking, not just illegal drugs.  I like the camel and silk/desert theme but, with a movie being made, it will take some time to forget. Who want to live with that stain for years?  It was difficult for me to argue to keep the name when I constantly need to explain that this project has nothing to do with the darknet and/or illegal markets.  It is bad for business.

This.

Massive news. Agree with others that people invested in the team not the name. Coins change names all the time.

Surprised the feds didn't come knocking on your door at least once really.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Go on then, change the name. Darkcoin did it, others did it already. The Market has short memory so this will not even be remembered one day. That's a pity though: I personally started to like the camel.

Yes the market has short memory people will forget about silkroaddrugs.

silkroad was also involved in selling murder for hire and human trafficking, not just illegal drugs.  I like the camel and silk/desert theme but, with a movie being made, it will take some time to forget. Who want to live with that stain for years?  It was difficult for me to argue to keep the name when I constantly need to explain that this project has nothing to do with the darknet and/or illegal markets.  It is bad for business.

The names have been decided upon and the company name, project, coins and platform will be rebranded/renamed.

The direction and focus of the project are held up with the new presentation/appearence of the new branding/names.

The final logos are being created currently and paperwork will be released, followed by a new site/domain and the eventual rebranding finishing in 2017.

Glad to hear the team has already made headway with the rebranding.

keep pushing forward  Grin
Activity: 103
Ironic thing is that China is currently reopening the original silk road trade route.

The origins of the silk road were not illegal.

Just because a darknet (that used bitcoin) was called silk road, all of a sudden that term has a bad stigma?

Really sad really, as the whole SILK name was just that, a reference to global trade.

Its not like Monero and DASH are not being attracted to darknets...

Exactly!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Ironic thing is that China is currently reopening the original silk road trade route.

The origins of the silk road were not illegal.

Just because a darknet (that used bitcoin) was called silk road, all of a sudden that term has a bad stigma?

Really sad really, as the whole SILK name was just that, a reference to global trade.

Its not like Monero and DASH are not being attracted to darknets...
Activity: 103
You should call it spineless pussy coin.

The letter S is in it you need to be creative for the letter D...

When FUD, puppets are created controlled by $$

Ask ur average joe about bitcoin

1 he dont know bitcoin
2 aint that that internet money you can buy drugs with?

You should call it spineless pussy coin.
Go on then, change the name. Darkcoin did it, others did it already. The Market has short memory so this will not even be remembered one day. That's a pity though: I personally started to like the camel.

The names have been decided upon and the company name, project, coins and platform will be rebranded/renamed.

The direction and focus of the project are held up with the new presentation/appearence of the new branding/names.

The final logos are being created currently and paperwork will be released, followed by a new site/domain and the eventual rebranding finishing in 2017.
Activity: 229

silkroad was also involved in selling murder for hire and human trafficking, not just illegal drugs.  I like the camel and silk/desert theme but, with a movie being made, it will take some time to forget. Who want to live with that stain for years?  It was difficult for me to argue to keep the name when I constantly need to explain that this project has nothing to do with the darknet and/or illegal markets.  It is bad for business.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
IMPORTANT NEWS - 15th Oct 2016

After the work completed on Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver over the course of the last two years, it has become apparent that no matter the quality of our codebase, technology or team, the bad connotations tied to the name Silk and the image of the Camel are hugely detrimental and are simply holding any progression from happening in the business world or with other projects.

Many businesses and investors have shown a real interest in the vision and aims of the team and the possibilities we have presented them with the two independent blockchains and platform, however, when the word Silk is mentioned the deal is off and they no longer wish to invest or show further interest due to the fear of having their reputation or company associated with the name.

To advance this project and complete business deals, partnerships and attain contracts to provide blockchain solutions, it is required there is a rebrand to match the professional and focused direction the team wishes to take this project.

We as a team believe the community would want to see this two-coin system succeed and have invested into this project not just for the name it holds, but the team behind the project itself.

The original technology promised will remain with just one change to the decentralised marketplace, it is not being removed but being adapted to function within the focused direction we are heading, Stormnodes will be available and the ICO will also payout as promised.

Nice- Are you taking name suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: