Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 35. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How do I get rid of orphans on the new slk wallet? With the previous Silkcoin wallet there was a simple repairwallet command but here there's a whole section called repair wallet. Any help?

Click "Recover Transactions 1".

Each time the address is different? Whether the old address can be received to send the COIN? Whether this is done in order to increase the anonymity?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
How do I get rid of orphans on the new slk wallet? With the previous Silkcoin wallet there was a simple repairwallet command but here there's a whole section called repair wallet. Any help?

Click "Recover Transactions 1".
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Whether the authorities consider the introduction of mining mechanism similar to the XRP, select a topic such as BOINC distributed computing. Participate in the calculation and get the points can get free SILK reward. This will improve the user's participation in CPU mining Smiley
Activity: 37
Good job guys all is starting to look good!

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss :-*Chinese - style English

BUT ,Welcome Chinese friends to participate
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Good job guys all is starting to look good!
Activity: 404
Same thing happened to me. I sent coins from my old silkcoin wallet and they dont show up in the online weaver??? I am glad I only sent a small amount to test it out. disappointing that it was not a quick smooth transaction as it steals confidence in the system. This needs fixing asap.

Actually it's the other way around
It boost confidence because the devs are tracking coins that came from the scam address from mintpal and block them
If you would have read the thread you would have known guys

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Same thing happened to me. I sent coins from my old silkcoin wallet and they dont show up in the online weaver??? I am glad I only sent a small amount to test it out. disappointing that it was not a quick smooth transaction as it steals confidence in the system. This needs fixing asap.

Hi,

Is old Silkcoin transferred to Silknetwork supposed to be showing up in the online wallet yet?
Is this something I should be doing now or waiting to a later date?
Sorry if this was addressed recently, I scrolled through a few pages but couldn't find anything.

Do you experiment with send coin to the trading market? https://bittrex.com/home/markets

No, I meant sending Silkcoin to my Silkcoin wallet at Silknetwork.org. Transaction shows up in blockchain explorer but not in the online wallet balance.

Sorry, understanding errors, you are using SILKCOIN ICO it?

If Silkcoins are picked up on the blockchain, then this means that they've arrived safely. The push to the Silk Network site is still a manual process, it will be visible once Matthew makes the push. A little bit of patience is necessary Smiley

Is Weaver an independent platform, or will there be other developments in the future?

Weaver is an inhouse developed platform aimed to provide service to the Silk Network.
Activity: 41

Hi,

Is old Silkcoin transferred to Silknetwork supposed to be showing up in the online wallet yet?
Sorry if this was addressed recently, I scrolled through a few pages but couldn't find anything.

Do you experiment with send coin to the trading market? https://bittrex.com/home/markets

No, I meant sending Silkcoin to my Silkcoin wallet at Silknetwork.org. Transaction shows up in blockchain explorer but not in the online wallet balance.

Activity: 37
Is Weaver an independent platform, or will there be other developments in the future?
Hi,

Activity: 280
Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 280
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Sorry for the noob question, but what's the difference between SLK and DSLK?  Also, if you have SLK now, how much will they be worth in DSLK?

As far as I know this is the only crypto project which managed to recover from one of the many P&D attempts of the crypto history.
SLK is an update of the former Silkcoin which was a buggy but very resistant coin which managed to live until today thanks to its community.
Dark Silk is a completely new coin, with a new algo and a new whole idea behind.

Dark Silk is undergoing an ICO right now, read for yourself and invest if you think that's right for you.

Sorry for the noob question, but what's the difference between SLK and DSLK?  Also, if you have SLK now, how much will they be worth in DSLK?
Unfortunately you'll have to read the OP to get the image

A very detailed information, we can see is a very good anonymous coins.

You can also take a look at BITCOIN.COM's interview
https://news.bitcoin.com/interview-silk-network-spencer-lievens/
Activity: 404
Sorry for the noob question, but what's the difference between SLK and DSLK?  Also, if you have SLK now, how much will they be worth in DSLK?
Unfortunately you'll have to read the OP to get the image
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
SILK Mac Wallet does not work on Sierra 10.12
crashed on startup !

We are aware.

It is a boost linking issue.

https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/issues/17
Pages:
Jump to: